All Discussions Tagged 'Morality' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sam Harris: "The Moral Landscape"

Has anyone read Sam Harris' book, "The Moral Landscape" ? I'm about to start reading on page 113. So far it is a very thought provoking boo…

Started by Anthony Jordan

9 Jul 2, 2014
Reply by JP Carey

Christian Science vs. Atheist Science: which has contributed most to the "greater good" of society?

I think this question pretty much explains itself. I ask it though because of a conversation I had some weeks ago with a young lady coworke…

Started by David Maxwell

16 Jun 22, 2014
Reply by Raj

The Moral Argument for 'God'

Just a quick 10 min video I thought I should share about the moral argument(s) for ‘God’.I thought Venaloid (and I would suggest his other…

Started by ThomasS

2 Jan 31, 2013
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

MADMAN or Something Worse

Hello all,   Just wanted to let you all know about a film I've been working on for the better part of a year. It's called Madman or Somethi…

Started by Peter Brietbart

3 Jun 10, 2011
Reply by Steve

Reading and believeing/Not reading and believeing

I find it hard to respect people who haven't read the bible and still believe it. and yet it's even harder for me to understand people who…

Started by Samantha G

5 Apr 22, 2011
Reply by mark d

Is the concept of a "Christian Business" morally defendable? And is it illegal?

I discovered a little while ago that there is such a thing as a "Christian business". As I understand the concept, it is a business that, a…

Started by Ad & Jode

5 Nov 8, 2009
Reply by Tarquin St John Sh'gn'sty

Having a debate about religion and morals.

I'm having this debate about religion with a friend on a forum. He insists that religion is not only a good way of maintaining a moral soci…

Started by Sebastian Portelli

16 May 25, 2009
Reply by William Young

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service