All Discussions Tagged 'Morality' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sam Harris: "The Moral Landscape"

Has anyone read Sam Harris' book, "The Moral Landscape" ? I'm about to start reading on page 113. So far it is a very thought provoking boo…

Started by Anthony Jordan

9 Jul 2
Reply by JP Carey

Christian Science vs. Atheist Science: which has contributed most to the "greater good" of society?

I think this question pretty much explains itself. I ask it though because of a conversation I had some weeks ago with a young lady coworke…

Started by David Maxwell

16 Jun 22
Reply by Raj

The Moral Argument for 'God'

Just a quick 10 min video I thought I should share about the moral argument(s) for ‘God’.I thought Venaloid (and I would suggest his other…

Started by ThomasS

2 Jan 31, 2013
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

MADMAN or Something Worse

Hello all,   Just wanted to let you all know about a film I've been working on for the better part of a year. It's called Madman or Somethi…

Started by Peter Brietbart

3 Jun 10, 2011
Reply by Steve

Reading and believeing/Not reading and believeing

I find it hard to respect people who haven't read the bible and still believe it. and yet it's even harder for me to understand people who…

Started by Samantha G

5 Apr 22, 2011
Reply by mark d

Is the concept of a "Christian Business" morally defendable? And is it illegal?

I discovered a little while ago that there is such a thing as a "Christian business". As I understand the concept, it is a business that, a…

Started by Ad & Jode

5 Nov 8, 2009
Reply by Tarquin St John Sh'gn'sty

Having a debate about religion and morals.

I'm having this debate about religion with a friend on a forum. He insists that religion is not only a good way of maintaining a moral soci…

Started by Sebastian Portelli

16 May 25, 2009
Reply by William Young

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service