All Discussions Tagged 'Jesus' (40)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Female Inferiority in the Old and New Testaments

Female Inferiority "But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of…

Started by Joan Denoo

18 Apr 28
Reply by k.h. ky

Did the gospel writers Matthew, Mark, Luke and John meet Jesus?

I know the Jesus that we atheists know is most likely just a myth but I would like to find out if, and only if, Jesus did exist (the man, n…

Started by Tezzie

20 Apr 23
Reply by Matt VDB

"Noah" Versus Kitschy Jesus Pix: What Movie Did Justice to the Christian Myth

This discussion is in the "Philosophy" category because I often write within the aesthetic aspect of that general area. I also believe aest…

Started by James M. Martin

0 Apr 5

FOX News: Jesus & Santa were both WHITE historical figures

so get over it!   Megyn Kelly, FOX Common-tater (that's a potato that's not special), FOX's version of historian and theologian, tells us,…

Started by Sentient Biped

44 Dec 17, 2013
Reply by k.h. ky

Holy Horus: The Jesus Origin Exposed; The Real Truth About Religion and Its Origins, and Annuit Coeptis Novus Ordo Seclorum

Holy Horus: The Jesus Origin Exposed; The Real Truth About Religion and Its Origins, and Annuit Coeptis Novus Ordo Seclorum http://edwardmd…

Started by Ed Ward, MD

3 Oct 5, 2013
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

Personal Relationship with Jesus Christ ?

I've read many Bible tracts over the years that talk about a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. Even when I was going to church, tryi…

Started by Anthony Jordan

23 May 2, 2013
Reply by Michael Penn

Jesus' False Prophecies of His Second Coming

First let me say that no one really knows what Jesus said about anything. The gospels were not written til decades after his life by anonym…

3 Apr 10, 2013
Reply by James M. Martin

Jesus not such a good fellow

In Luke 19:11-27 Jesus tells his followers a parable that clearly refers to him when he comes in his kingdom. Like the nobleman went away t…

5 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by Anthony Jordan

Buddy Jesus' Guide to the Commandments

Here is basically what my Dad said to his people: 1. I'm the best God, and I like you Jews better than the other people, so worship me. 2.…

Started by David

2 Nov 21, 2012
Reply by David

Controversial new movie about Jesus to be produced

Paul Verhoeven, whose film credits include Showgirls, Robocop, and Total Recall, among others, has been given financial backing to direct a…

Started by FreeThinker

1 Jun 21, 2012
Reply by annet

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service