All Discussions Tagged 'Israel' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Entitlements, Who is entitled to the land?

"Israel is our homeland  ...  we had  no homeland for thousands of years...." Does this statement give anyone else a sick feeling? I have n…

Started by Joan Denoo

13 8 hours ago
Reply by Joan Denoo

Israel-Gaza Conflict: Gaza Suffers Its Deadliest Day After ‘Heinous Massacre’

Israel-Gaza Conflict: Gaza Suffers Its Deadliest Day After ‘Heinous Massacre’ "A night and day of ferocious violence has resulted in more t…

Started by Joan Denoo

13 Aug 7
Reply by Freethinker31

Israel Conducts Airstrike in Syria

Who knows where this might lead. It's a scary and crazy world. http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/05/04/us-syria-crisis-israel-usa-idUSBRE

Started by Anthony Jordan

0 May 3, 2013

Netanyahu wants war within 12 weeks

Former CIA analyst Ray McGovern warns that Israel anticipates starting a war with Iran in the next 12 weeks, in order to force Obama to bac…

Started by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

7 Aug 21, 2012
Reply by Andrea L

Glenn Beck going to Israel in 2011 to advance Armageddon

Glenn Beck is planning a rally in Israel the Summer of 2011. He is probably dreaming of forcing an obscure Mormon prophecy about a few of G…

Started by Jim Mo.

6 May 20, 2011
Reply by Patrick Moore

Is Israel a theocracy?

I've asked several people this question, and most didn't know how to respond. If it looks, talks, and walks like a duck ... or does it?

Started by Evolver

13 Apr 5, 2009
Reply by Фелч Гроган

Israel and Palastine

Why does the US continue to back Israel when it clearly would be a political advantage to back the Palastinians? Do you think it's politics…

Started by Ro

9 Feb 18, 2009
Reply by Фелч Гроган

This just makes me cry.

This is from Amnesty International, of which I am very involved in and blog about... Hours before Israel announced a ceasefire, an Amnesty…

Started by Leslee Love

5 Feb 1, 2009
Reply by Leslee Love

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service