All Discussions Tagged 'In' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How Did You Discover Your Religion Was Bogus?

My experience with an evangelistic Holy Rollers (Revivalist) Church was amusing. I was in it almost 2 years and even performed some street…

Started by Dyslexic's DOG

13 Feb 9
Reply by Luara

Petition: Replace the words "In God We Trust" on US money with "E pluribus unum."

There is a petition in the WhiteHouse webpage: Replace the words "In God We Trust" on US money with "E pluribus unum."  40% of US don't bel…

Started by Arthur Helfstein Fragoso

12 Feb 4, 2012
Reply by Jedi Wanderer

To Facebook or Not to Facebook, that is the question

So recently I am discovering that Facebook is simply a time filler. I get almost no use out of the site. I am here on the nexus and on Link…

Started by Tom M.

37 Nov 17, 2011
Reply by CK

"Nailed: Ten Christian Myths That Show Jesus Never Existed At All" Author David Fitzgerald accepts Honorary PhD In Heresy from Logidea U.

David Fitzgerald, author, atheist and true historical sleuth has uncovered and documented the Holy Grail of atheism. Evidence that Jesus di…

Started by Richard H. McCargar

6 Jul 18, 2011
Reply by Matt VDB

Nice to be among the faithless faithful.

Since completing my first book about a year ago I have been searching for a outlet to get it recognized and maybe even published. It is Cal…

Started by Thomas True

0 Oct 27, 2010

If Dr. Suess wrote the Bible...

This is a sketch from The Kids In The Hall. Apparently, it was only aired once. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgILxqN_jxE

Started by FreeThinker

3 Apr 14, 2009
Reply by deepthought42

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service