All Discussions Tagged 'God' (55)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Medjugorje

I think this is a discussion that needs to be had. Claims from Medjugorje are regular and constant. Quite amazing things like the sun crash…

Started by Nathan Hevenstone

0 Jan 11, 2010

The ultimate logo, brand name, money generator... God

The title or name ‘God’ and its many equivalents in diverse religions and cultures, is owned by no one. Literally. Nor is it the property o…

Started by Robert Crichton Priddy

6 Dec 19, 2009
Reply by Lee Vegas

Favorite Funny Atheist Videos?

The video could be from any website and could be on the subject of religion or just made by a fellow non-theist. Mine are all from YouTube…

Started by Alex Tyler

6 Dec 2, 2009
Reply by Alex Tyler

Newt Gingrich- No longer conservative about his religion

No longer conservative about his religion By Dana Milbank Tuesday, November 10, 2009 It says much about the transformation of the Republi…

Started by Nate

0 Nov 10, 2009

Last night God spoke to me in a dream

Last night God spoke to me in a dream. He said, “Join Islam and I can promise you eternal life” Now if you excuse the fact that this happe…

Started by Shane Smith

17 Nov 1, 2009
Reply by Mel

freethought comedy show looking for Christian Fundamentalists to debate

I run the comedy show God Tastes Like Chicken. The show is a mock christian revival service, with comedy and music. We have taken the chris…

Started by John Murdock

1 Oct 22, 2009
Reply by John Murdock

TwitterGate & No God

I was not really sure where to post this, but here seems a good a place as any. Was anyone else a witness to the hilarity that ensued on T…

Started by Christy Gonzalez

5 Oct 21, 2009
Reply by Trance Gemini

Anyone else read or reading The Evolution of God by Robert Wright?

I just started reading this book. And so far it's good and I would recommend it. I do have one question that the book did not seem to cove…

Started by Libertino816

9 Sep 17, 2009
Reply by IAmTheBlog

Greetings Atheists

Hello, I am Remi and I have been an Atheist for a little more then half my life. When I was 5 I wanted to become a priest so needless to sa…

Started by Remi Petch

3 Aug 30, 2009
Reply by Martin Allen

Fundamental Theory Of Existence.

Fundamental Theory Of Existence. Name: Sagar Gorijala Mobile : +91 9492511174 E-mail: nimzosagar@yahoo.co.uk http://sagargorijala.blogspot

Started by Sagar Gorijala

6 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Dave Rogers

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service