All Discussions Tagged 'God' (57)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Making Atheist "Tracts"?

I know that we are all very familiar with those gospel/theist tracts that people pass out and stick EVERYWHERE. I have seen a few tracts fo…

Started by Kisgva

19 Mar 1, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

WHY I AM AN ATHEIST

My friend asked my why I'm an Atheist - she wanted a list of points.  Here's what I came up with really quickly.  Please note - this is gea…

Started by The Palestinian

23 Jan 13, 2013
Reply by Asa Watcher

"Un-American" law: "dependence upon Almighty God is vital"

The National Atheist Party Condemns Kentucky Law as Un-American According to the new law, "Kentucky's law is a legislative finding, avowed…

Started by Joan Denoo

22 Dec 10, 2012
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

Petition: Replace the words "In God We Trust" on US money with "E pluribus unum."

There is a petition in the WhiteHouse webpage: Replace the words "In God We Trust" on US money with "E pluribus unum."  40% of US don't bel…

Started by Arthur Helfstein Fragoso

12 Feb 4, 2012
Reply by Jedi Wanderer

Absurd claims of the blessings of their Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

It amazes me, the amount of people claiming and/or thanking God for things that happen in life.  It really is ridiculous how many times you…

Started by Adam Sebastian

0 Jan 23, 2012

Just a thought...

Am I the only one whose inner voice for Old Testament God is Ultimate Warrior? It sounds so much better that way.   Since you have refused…

Started by Martial Epicurus

14 Dec 10, 2011
Reply by Phil Smith

Fundamental Theory Of Existence.

http://sagargorijala.blogspot.com/ Fundamental Theory Of Existence. 1. Zero can not exist as denominator. 2. Anything can not be creat…

Started by Sagar Gorijala

5 Nov 12, 2011
Reply by Lorryslorrys

What is Exactly An "Atheist"

I have had this discussion on other threads and I wanted to get your opinions on what most fellow Atheists consider an "Atheist". I have al…

Started by Sassan K.

55 Aug 10, 2011
Reply by Matt VDB

US voters give God a 52% approval rating

If the presidential election was held today and God was one of the candidates,  there's no question that He'd be elected... just not by as…

Started by Hugh Kramer

6 Jul 31, 2011
Reply by Atheist Andrea

Money in name of God

i just came across this links http://news.in.msn.com/national/article.aspx?cp-documentid=5277696 the following are my questions Blood money…

Started by Ankur Gupta

0 Jul 10, 2011

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service