All Discussions Tagged 'God' (56)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Atheist purpose for living without God

What is your purpose for living if not to please a god or as a test to get to never-never-land? If you take away religion, which is really…

Started by Sky God

9 Oct 14
Reply by Pelumi Abiodun

Circumcision and genital mutilation: let's discuss.

I think one of the things that we far too often overlook in this country is that fact that genital mutilation of newborn boys is common pra…

Started by Eric R.

573 May 5
Reply by Neil Clark Reinhardt

How Did You Discover Your Religion Was Bogus?

My experience with an evangelistic Holy Rollers (Revivalist) Church was amusing. I was in it almost 2 years and even performed some street…

Started by Dyslexic's DOG

13 Feb 9
Reply by Luara

Holy Horus: The Jesus Origin Exposed; The Real Truth About Religion and Its Origins, and Annuit Coeptis Novus Ordo Seclorum

Holy Horus: The Jesus Origin Exposed; The Real Truth About Religion and Its Origins, and Annuit Coeptis Novus Ordo Seclorum http://edwardmd…

Started by Ed Ward, MD

3 Oct 5, 2013
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

Desmond Tutu rejects homophobic God. Sort of.

Desmond Tutu this week publicly denounced the idea that Yahweh is a homophobe, saying that he would be unable to worship a homophobic deity…

Started by Mathew T.

4 Jul 28, 2013
Reply by Mathew T.

Why can't you prove a negative?

Perhaps I'm dense or I just haven't read the right book yet. But I've heard frequently in the discussions of God's exitence or lack thereof…

Started by Philip Jarrett

17 Jun 5, 2013
Reply by Karim R.

Excellent Animated Short | Stephen Fry vs Ann Widdecombe | Catholic Debate

I found this excellent animation from a debate held in 2009 between Christopher Hitchens, Stephen Fry, Archbishop John Onaiyekan and Ann Wi…

Started by Homo Erectus

5 May 17, 2013
Reply by Karim R.

Excellent Animated Short | Stephen Fry vs Ann Widdecombe | Catholic Debate

I found this excellent animation from a debate held in 2009 between Christopher Hitchens, Stephen Fry, Archbishop John Onaiyekan and Ann Wi…

Started by Homo Erectus

1 May 14, 2013
Reply by Loren Miller

Hypotheses

I have been searching and searching through my pages but can't seem to find the person who said it. But one member of Atheist Nexus said th…

Started by Anthony Jordan

2 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by Anthony Jordan

Making Atheist "Tracts"?

I know that we are all very familiar with those gospel/theist tracts that people pass out and stick EVERYWHERE. I have seen a few tracts fo…

Started by Kisgva

19 Mar 1, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service