All Discussions Tagged 'Family' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Parental Control

I've looked all over the internet, but I cannot find any source other than Yahoo Answers that has a response to whether one's parents can l…

Started by Aaron Ferrao

1 Jun 24
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Glenn Beck" Tops "Family Fued " survey about making out in a car.

Survey says...WTF?! Now I didn't actually watch Family Feud when this was a question, but I came across an article mentioning it, and I fee…

Started by Emma Lennon

0 Feb 13

Americans: The Country of Prostitutes

With the lure of money, many American's are supporting the greed party. Why else would they choose to vote for a party which exhibits the f…

Started by Reality Activist

7 Oct 24, 2012
Reply by Pat

Dealing with Religious Family About Homosexuality

I'll try to keep this as short as possible.  I have a HUGE extended family- all very religious (Christian).  I have learned to deal with my…

Started by BMD

8 Jun 5, 2012
Reply by Mark Schwab

Need some opinions on how to deal with a relative.

A few hours ago I called my grandmother to wish her a happy birthday and near the end of that conversation she asked me if I still went to…

Started by Justin B

15 Feb 23, 2011
Reply by L. Olcott

Interracial Dating and Atheism

Something I have been pondering for quite some timeis the idea that statistically speaking the odds of me being with another person of colo…

Started by Dre Smith

43 Jan 28, 2011
Reply by Navitta Nelson

Soldier, Father, Husband, Biker Atheist by iPod

I've been a soldier in the US Army for over 20 years now. Working with the young troops keeps me feeling young. I'm raising two daughters t…

Started by Christopher Raiti

5 Sep 14, 2009
Reply by Christopher Raiti

Atheist Family Doctors - Atlanta Metro Area

Greetings All: I am seriously considering changing my General Practice/Family Doctor (as is my wife). While our MD is an adequate General…

Started by Marty Stone

0 Sep 12, 2009

Religious e-mails

My sister-in-law sent me an e-mail today detailing "advice to follow to improve your life". Some of the advice was common sense but it also…

Started by Cara F.

9 Apr 27, 2009
Reply by Фелч Гроган

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service