All Discussions Tagged 'Faith' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Weeding out the Chaff

Let us do some weeding out here. Please, everyone who reads this, speak up and be honest. Three questions (1). Who here believes that the U…

Started by Anthony Jordan

42 Feb 9
Reply by Napoleon Bonaparte

xkcd.. another masterpiece

http://xkcd.com/836/ Found this on past pages on xkcd today.. the more I read this site the more I am blown away by its insight and humor.…

Started by MB

1 Feb 11, 2013
Reply by John Aultman

The True Face of Catholic Hate

Der Spiegel posts a fascinating interview with former Catholic theologian David Berger:Berger:"Ever since Pope Benedict XVI, at the latest,…

Started by Richard Healy

4 Jan 13, 2011
Reply by Richard Healy

Can early Christians go to Heaven?

If faith is belief without evidence (because if you had evidence it would be knowledge) and Jesus was walking around performing miracles ri…

Started by Robert Grobe

1 Jan 2, 2011
Reply by Brandon Lotter

Christian: "being an atheist requires to much faith"

"I don't have enough faith to be an atheist""being an atheist requires to much faith"Maybe it is just me but it seems like I have been gett…

Started by Joe Henry

8 Feb 17, 2010
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

Time to introduce myself.

Hi All. Thought I would give you a quick introduction and a little background. I am from South Africa and currently live in the city of D…

Started by Robin Jackson

4 Sep 20, 2009
Reply by Nate

Advice needed about dealing with others

I know I am an atheist. To me that's a fact very much in the same why the sky is blue for me. My dad as much as I love him he's a baptist.…

Started by Dre Smith

9 Apr 17, 2009
Reply by Szekularis Figyelo

Gov. Bobby Jindal, Faith Healer and Exorcist.

READ THE ARTICLE Okay I tried to search for this in the forums and I didn't see it anywhere, so here it is. Bobby Jindal, Gov. of Louisian…

Started by Jason B

0 Feb 26, 2009

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service