All Discussions Tagged 'Facebook' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

One reason I hate social media

When I first created a Facebook account, I was excited. I took the time to fill out the questionnaire. I uploaded photos and artwork and go…

Started by Atheist in FundyLand

33 on Thursday
Reply by Atheist in FundyLand

Mother, and other family, will only listen to Fox News

My mother constantly posts things on Facebook that she directs at me or tries to include me in that have to do with how great she thinks Fo…

Started by kelly

11 May 15, 2013
Reply by LBGT Atheist/Secular Humanist

To Facebook or Not to Facebook, that is the question

So recently I am discovering that Facebook is simply a time filler. I get almost no use out of the site. I am here on the nexus and on Link…

Started by Tom M.

37 Nov 17, 2011
Reply by CK

How Would You Answer This?

Ok, that sounds good. Thanks for the discussion so far. But real quick, may I ask you this question: What is the inverse of the statement "…

Started by Nathan Hevenstone

5 Sep 16, 2011
Reply by George

Religious gym dude wants to FB friend me

So there's this otherwise nice guy at my gym whom I sometimes bump into, and who sent me a Facebook friend request.   Do I add him and try…

Started by Dan Dascalescu

12 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Nicole

Social Networking and us Godless Heathens

I have a MySpace and a Facebook page, but I have found it's a bad idea to include my atheism on those pages, as it has a tendency to put yo…

Started by Kelli Jae Baeli

36 Feb 13, 2011
Reply by Kelli Jae Baeli

Losing my Confrontation Virginity

So, I'm a pretty new atheist. I've been a doubter for a very, very long time, but, until recently, just didn't deal with that aspect of my…

Started by Jennifer E.

55 Oct 4, 2010
Reply by Luka Woodbridge

Any other Anti-Theists around?

I am new here, and after being a self-labeled Atheist (other people labeled me as much less cordial names), I have recently found out throu…

Started by Robert Adams

1 Jul 6, 2010
Reply by Dave Rogers

The Religion of Peace™ wants Facebook Founder Executed.

Apparently discussions are under-way to pursue the matter through Interpol and the UN.http://freethinker.co.uk/2010/06/19/pakistan-authorit

Started by Richard Healy

32 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by Prog Rock Girl

Online posting?

I, the Defeating one bible chapter at a Time, I am on Facebook. Theists want me to stop 'Bashing' their religion. What a Theist Posted: "…

Started by Andrew Lafont

11 Apr 14, 2010
Reply by Little Name Atheist

RSS

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service