All Discussions Tagged 'Evolution' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

First heterosexual reproduction

I don't know if this was discussed before or not but I was asked the other day about the first heterosexual reproduction. Does anyone have…

Started by Scott Renno

5 Dec 20, 2013
Reply by Dr. Allan H. Clark

The World Clock

With reference to the information in the World clock, what are the short term and long term consequences for the planet and our species w…

Started by Napoleon Bonaparte

2 Dec 9, 2013
Reply by Napoleon Bonaparte

Petition to ban Creationism and Intelligent design in the science classroom

Please sign and share  Ban Creationism and Intelligent Design in the Science Classroom

Started by Tammy S

0 Jun 16, 2013

Richard Dawkins - The Enemies Of Reason (Documentary)

Fantastic viewing! The Enemies of Reason is a two-part television documentary, written and presented by evolutionary biologist Richard Daw…

Started by Homo Erectus

0 May 12, 2013

Americans: The Country of Prostitutes

With the lure of money, many American's are supporting the greed party. Why else would they choose to vote for a party which exhibits the f…

Started by Reality Activist

7 Oct 24, 2012
Reply by Pat

What is the origin of life?

Since life started by micro organisms. but i am very skeptical where did the first micro organism come from?

Started by Irrelevant People

2 Jul 2, 2012
Reply by Chris Ruegg

Evolution For Dummies

Ya know, I REALLY don't understand where all the difficulty in explaining evolution comes from.  I mean, this video just says it ALL:    …

Started by Loren Miller

1 Jul 25, 2011
Reply by Loren Miller

A documentary everyone should see.

My candidate for the best Science Documentary of 2010. I know it's only January but I don't honestly see this being bested for the scale of…

Started by Richard Healy

37 Jun 30, 2011
Reply by Richard Healy

Atheist From Down Under

Hey everyone! Just joined up and thought I'd jump on the forum and say hello and tell you a bit about myself. I'm Pete, a post grad student…

Started by Pete Darwin

5 Apr 30, 2011
Reply by Pete Darwin

Need some help here.

So i've ventured to debate a creationist... Yeah, silly me. Im getting really tired of his accusations, prejudice and what not and just nee…

Started by Devilsnight

14 Apr 11, 2011
Reply by mojo5501

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service