All Discussions Tagged 'Ethics' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Christian Science vs. Atheist Science: which has contributed most to the "greater good" of society?

I think this question pretty much explains itself. I ask it though because of a conversation I had some weeks ago with a young lady coworke…

Started by David Maxwell

16 Jun 22
Reply by Raj

A pipe dream or possibly the plot for an interesting science fiction novel.

I’m not trying to say this is possible, or even probable, but I think it is an interesting idea. I’d be interested in hearing what you migh…

Started by David Maxwell

4 May 1
Reply by Luara

Ethical Conundrum question on hell and who deserves it

I would love to hear how a religious person might answer this question. I know this isn't the best place to ask this since It's an atheist…

Started by Devin

3 Jun 9, 2012
Reply by Plinius

OUR IGNORANCE IS GOD

(Excerpts from ‘Echoes of Common Sense’) By Adebowale Ojowuro “Faith is the determination to remain ignorant in the face of all evidence t…

Started by Adebowale Ojowuro

0 Oct 11, 2011

COMING SOON...!

COMING SOON...! ECHOES OF COMMON SENSE By Adebowale Ojowuro The way to change a society is to impart rational thoughts into the minds of…

0 Sep 3, 2011

MADMAN or Something Worse

Hello all,   Just wanted to let you all know about a film I've been working on for the better part of a year. It's called Madman or Somethi…

Started by Peter Brietbart

3 Jun 10, 2011
Reply by Steve

SOCIETAL SHARED ERRORS

"Religion is comparable to a childhood neurosis. The whole thing is so patently infantile, so foreign to reality, that to anyone with a fri…

2 Mar 16, 2011
Reply by Adebowale Ojowuro

Should boy, born 3 years after dad’s death, get Social Security?

Here is a case that pushes moral, ethical, medical, scientific, and political concerns, into a legal mash-up that's sure to tie up court ca…

Started by D R Hosie

5 Jul 17, 2010
Reply by D R Hosie

Entrapment in Genesis

As taught to me from the many different Xtian faiths I have been subject to ( I use the word subject purposefully) I learned that when you…

Started by Havok

4 Jun 24, 2010
Reply by Richard Healy

Our future

When J. Robert Oppenheimer saw the first atomic bomb and the destrctive capabilities it unleashed he was quoted as saying, "Now I am become…

Started by Noah Petersen

4 May 13, 2010
Reply by Staks Rosch

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service