All Discussions Tagged 'Death' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Roses are Red, Violets Are Blue, I'm Going to Die and So Are You

I rarely buy the local daily it has gotten so scant while the price keeps going up.  Days that I do buy it, I linger over the impossibly ab…

Started by James M. Martin

27 Sep 15, 2013
Reply by James M. Martin

Life After Death

How many atheists here, though not believing in God, Satan, heaven or hell, still believe in some kind of conscious existence after death ?…

Started by Anthony Jordan

166 May 30, 2013
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

Thomas Aquinas

I have been hearing all these great things about Thomas Aquinas lately; What a great scholar and philosopher he was. But he wasn't all that…

Started by Anthony Jordan

3 Apr 10, 2013
Reply by Madhukar Kulkarni

How to deal with death. (pets)

This might not be the best approach to take with the death of people, but it seems like a good approach for when a loved pet dies. I have n…

Started by Ted E Bear

3 Apr 11, 2012
Reply by Spitter

Megachurch Pastor Found Dead - Hypocrisy & Irony

Now who would have thought a pastor would be hiding a drug habit?   megachurch-pastor-found-dead-with-drugs-in-times-square

Started by Brian George

13 Aug 26, 2011
Reply by Becky

Life! Death! Indifference?

Ok here we go!!! First post!! Ok so while here, I stumbled along a few other threads and I have now found the courage to write one of my ow…

Started by Gabriel Garcia

6 Jul 10, 2011
Reply by mojo5501

Opinions on the death penalty?

Hello everyone, i recently(20 minutes ago) started wondering what intelligent people thought about the death penalty, i consider myself by…

Started by Hidden in the crowd.

102 Jan 28, 2011
Reply by AtheistTech

How Holy Scriptures Make Hell A Reality

My 1 problem with religion itself is the extremists and mindless fundamentalism it produces. The Bible and The Koran both support a zero to…

Started by Alex Tyler

3 Jan 19, 2011
Reply by Goz

When the end comes.

In a few years I will be forty and the topic of my death and how I will be buried has crept into my mind from time to time. Now I'm hoping…

Started by Rob

5 Sep 19, 2008

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service