All Discussions Tagged 'Dawkins' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Excellent Animated Short | Stephen Fry vs Ann Widdecombe | Catholic Debate

I found this excellent animation from a debate held in 2009 between Christopher Hitchens, Stephen Fry, Archbishop John Onaiyekan and Ann Wi…

Started by Homo Erectus

5 May 17, 2013
Reply by Karim R.

Excellent Animated Short | Stephen Fry vs Ann Widdecombe | Catholic Debate

I found this excellent animation from a debate held in 2009 between Christopher Hitchens, Stephen Fry, Archbishop John Onaiyekan and Ann Wi…

Started by Homo Erectus

1 May 14, 2013
Reply by Loren Miller

Richard Dawkins - Flying Horses & Splitting The Moon

In this brief exert from a interview Richard critiques the Muslim journalist on his belief in flying horses and the splitting of the moon b…

Started by Homo Erectus

0 May 6, 2013

[HQ] Christopher Hitchens vs Tony Blair - Religion is a force for good in the world

I know most would have seen this but from what I can gather all version on YT are poor quality with very poor - out of sync - audio.Here is…

Started by Homo Erectus

0 May 2, 2013

MY ADDRESS TO ATHEIST UNITED CALLED "VISIONARY"

I am a believer in that old adage, “Consider the source,” so I was thrilled when a man I greatly admire for his intelligence, writing, pass…

Started by Steven Paul Leiva

0 Sep 16, 2012

Adam and Eve meet Richard Dawkins

I am the organiser of an event in the UK that I hope may interest the atheist Nexus community.   The Ancestor's Trail is a symbolic hike to…

Started by Chris J

0 Jul 13, 2012

An atheist that doesn't like dawkins.

Hello, I have been wanting to get this off of my chest for a while. Richard Dawkins together with other "Great" atheists (Hitchens,  are co…

Started by Daniel PD

59 May 25, 2012
Reply by Dalton

Richard Dawkins "The GOD Delusion"

I am thinking about buying this book but i want to know if its any good? Have any of you read it? Is it any good? Who would you recomend i…

Started by Austin Hunt

6 May 15, 2012
Reply by Goz

Richard Dawkins NPR MP3 within url. 2011 baby!

http://www.wlrn.org/radio/programs/topical-currents/archive/evolutionary-biologist-richard-dawkins-the-magic-of-reality/

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

0 Sep 14, 2011

Most interesting school assignment ever

Hi everyone,   I am finishing up my last semester in high school and as part of my AP English class I have been given the assignment to wri…

Started by Emily Frias

16 Apr 23, 2011
Reply by S Davenport

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service