All Discussions Tagged 'Darwin' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Petition to ban Creationism and Intelligent design in the science classroom

Please sign and share  Ban Creationism and Intelligent Design in the Science Classroom

Started by Tammy S

0 Jun 16, 2013

Why are there Gays in a Darwinian Universe?

This came up in another discussion thread, but I really thought it deserved a separate thread all it's own. Why would Gays exist in a Darwi…

Started by Philip Jarrett

15 May 8, 2013
Reply by Doubting Thomas

Where have you been hiding yourself Ken Ham?? It's all clear to me now

For some of you this will be old news. I thought it might be entertaining for newbies or those who reside in places firmly anchored in real…

Started by Greg

4 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by Greg

What is the origin of life?

Since life started by micro organisms. but i am very skeptical where did the first micro organism come from?

Started by Irrelevant People

2 Jul 2, 2012
Reply by Chris Ruegg

On Atheist "pilgrimages" ---namely, visiting sites associated with the great men and women who helped raise atheism from obscurity. What suggestions can be made?

Do atheists make pilgrimages?  Well, of course, not in the sense that god believers do.     The Oxford English Dictionary says that a pilgr…

Started by Dr. Terence Meaden

8 Jun 27, 2012
Reply by Napoleon Bonaparte

Atheist From Down Under

Hey everyone! Just joined up and thought I'd jump on the forum and say hello and tell you a bit about myself. I'm Pete, a post grad student…

Started by Pete Darwin

5 Apr 30, 2011
Reply by Pete Darwin

The Darwin Initiative

The Darwin Initiative http://www.youtube.com/user/TheDarwinInitiative Submit your video before midnight August 12th, 2011 if you want it t…

Started by Richard H. McCargar

2 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by Richard H. McCargar

Supporting the Darwin Day resolution in Congress

On Feb. 9th, California Rep. Pete Stark (D-13th District) introduced House Resolution 81, calling for the designation of February 12, 2011…

Started by Hugh Kramer

1 Feb 13, 2011
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

Send a Darwin Day e-card to friends and family!

February 12, 2011 is the 202nd birthday of Charles Darwin, the man who revolutionized the biological sciences with his theory of evolution…

Started by Hugh Kramer

5 Feb 8, 2011
Reply by Hugh Kramer

There's something fishy about Darwin Day in L.A.

February 12, 2011 marks the 201st birthday of Charles Darwin, the scientist whose theory of evolution revolutionized the biological scienc…

Started by Hugh Kramer

0 Jan 30, 2011

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service