All Discussions Tagged 'Christians' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Some ideas?

We would love your input in picking a name and a tag line! Feel free to mix and match and let us know what is your favorite. Please see i…

Started by Jason Testerman

0 May 7, 2012

Need help!

We would love your input in picking a name and a tag line! Feel free to mix and match and let us know what is your favorite. Please see i…

Started by Jason Testerman

0 May 7, 2012

Arizona wants YOU to bow to their religious beliefs.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/14/arizona-birth-control-bill-contraception-medical-reasons_n_1344557.html Arizona legislators have…

Started by Johnsky

2 Mar 15, 2012
Reply by John D

Christians invent new alternative to Halloween: Jesus Ween!

Believe it or not this is not a Poe.   Hey, Christians! Are you worried that Halloween, with its party atmosphere and costumed witches and …

Started by Hugh Kramer

9 Oct 15, 2011
Reply by annet

American Atheists?

Anybody feel that American Atheists causing some atheists to disassociate with it? I know as of right now I view it as hurting the intellec…

Started by Corey K

20 Sep 1, 2011
Reply by Rah Haha

Christian vandals invade museum to attack "Piss Christ"

Move over, Taliban destroyers of the Bamiyan buddhas. Your art vandalism club has some new members!   The quiet of Palm Sunday was disturbe…

Started by Hugh Kramer

12 Jun 9, 2011
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

May 21 rapture turns out to be a no-show

6 pm May 21 has already come and gone many places west of the International Date Line and so far, no SBC's (Suddenly Ballistic Christians).…

Started by Hugh Kramer

16 May 24, 2011
Reply by paul babcock

Only 10 more shopping days 'till the Apocalypse

Attention K-Mart Christians: Only 10 more shopping days until the Rapture so buy, buy, buy before you go permanently bye-bye. Remember, you…

Started by Hugh Kramer

6 May 11, 2011
Reply by Hollyn

Are Liberals and Islam the common enemy of God?

A report about another prominent fundie suggesting a partnership between progressives and radical Islamists...   If you thought former Spea…

Started by Hugh Kramer

2 Apr 15, 2011
Reply by paul babcock

Iowa House votes to repeal gay marriage despite 19-year old's eloquent plea

What a speaker this kid is! He could move a heart of stone. Unfortunately, Iowa's very Christian legislature has harder hearts than that.…

Started by Hugh Kramer

2 Mar 23, 2011
Reply by proto-dan

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service