All Discussions Tagged 'Christianity' (38)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Christians to pray for atheists on April Fool's Day

According to the Bible, "the fool says in his heart there is no God" (Psalm 14:1) and this April 1st, some Christians will honor the day by…

Started by Hugh Kramer

29 Mar 27, 2010
Reply by Johnsky

Make Lancaster CA a 'Christian community' sez mayor

Mayor R. Rex Parris of Lancaster, CA, a community north of Los Angeles, has a prescription for making the Antelope Valley city a better…

Started by Hugh Kramer

0 Jan 30, 2010

Christian Voice and Ugandan Gays.

Stephen Green of Christian Voice (he who picketed the BBC for broadcasting Jerry Springer: The Opera and tried to file a blasphemy suit aga…

Started by Richard Healy

3 Jan 4, 2010
Reply by A Former Member

Jesus;the world's most popular literary character

Heretic’s Foundation Heretic’s Foundation VII: Jesus, the World’s Most Popular Literary Character Friday, July 10, 2009 Heretic’s Foundatio…

Started by John Hudson

0 Jul 10, 2009

A Parable.

I just thought, where am I going to post this. And then I realized that this is a perfect spot. For those who have slow connections or a…

Started by Tedster

1 Feb 11, 2009
Reply by LeaT

Banned From the Bible I: Full Length Documentary (1hr 29min)

A history of the Gnostic and Apocryphal texts. This documentary gives a fairly comprehensive explanation of how and why some texts were exc…

Started by moJoe

1 Jan 26, 2009
Reply by Offreality

Does Atheism Complicate Dating, Romance and Love?

I am looking to establish a dialog about people's thoughts on discrimination or complications that Atheism has caused in your love lives, o…

Started by Forsaken

46 Nov 24, 2008
Reply by Jezzy

Cheesus Christ!?

Apparently, some woman believes that she found Jesus in a Cheeto. Here we go again! And as if the Jesus in the burnt toast wasn't ambiguous…

Started by Kevin

26 Sep 5, 2008
Reply by Goz

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service