All Discussions Tagged 'Christianity' (39)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A Family Quandary: Should I speak up or stay silent?

Hey fellow nontheists, First an apology for being so inactive these past several month. I've been participating in a lot of nontheist comm…

Started by Nate Wynd

3 Apr 22, 2013
Reply by Greg

Blaspheming the Holy Spirit

I believe that one of the most pernicious teachings of the New Testament is the one about the unforgivable sin of blaspheming the Holy Spir…

Started by Dana Garrett

0 Jul 17, 2012

How does one go from atheism to religion?

Here is a story on CNN today, "Prominent atheist blogger converts to Catholicism" So, how does one go from reason and rationality to supers…

Started by Sassan K.

12 Jun 26, 2012
Reply by bobh

Ethical Conundrum question on hell and who deserves it

I would love to hear how a religious person might answer this question. I know this isn't the best place to ask this since It's an atheist…

Started by Devin

3 Jun 9, 2012
Reply by Plinius

"What Would Jesus Do?"

What Would Jesus Do? Once, when George Bernard Shaw, was asked what he thought of Christianity, he replied after a very long pause, "I don…

Started by William Sternman

8 Dec 15, 2011
Reply by Victoria Carroll

Speaking in churches

I am going into churches with the atheist message. I have already talked to pastors and scheduled meetings. I know, sounds crazy but it's t…

Started by Jason Testerman

23 Dec 4, 2011
Reply by annet

Is the ultimate philosophical outcome of Christianity anti-Semitism?

So this video of Lewis Black ranting like he does pretty much lays out the thesis I have herein: Christianity is, by default, anti-Sem…

Started by Andrew Stewart

3 Nov 26, 2011
Reply by Matt VDB

Fundamental Theory Of Existence.

http://sagargorijala.blogspot.com/ Fundamental Theory Of Existence. 1. Zero can not exist as denominator. 2. Anything can not be creat…

Started by Sagar Gorijala

5 Nov 12, 2011
Reply by Lorryslorrys

Greetings!

Hello, everyone. I am a 17 year old high school Junior living in the Bible belt of the south. I was raised home schooled in a household whe…

Started by Zachary Moses Lashley

5 Oct 5, 2011
Reply by roland707

Religion in France (and what I should do about it :D )

Hi fellow skeptics!    My name is Sol, and I'm a French Atheist. I have lived in England (Reading, Berkshire) for about 4 years, so I won't…

Started by Solal le Fou

19 Sep 29, 2011
Reply by Napoleon Bonaparte

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service