All Discussions Tagged 'Christian' (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How Did You Discover Your Religion Was Bogus?

My experience with an evangelistic Holy Rollers (Revivalist) Church was amusing. I was in it almost 2 years and even performed some street…

Started by Dyslexic's DOG

13 Feb 9
Reply by Luara

Prayer at School

When i was in high school, and first became an atheist, prayer was everywhere. We were FORCED, once during rehearsal (i was in marching ban…

Started by Andrew Greene

10 Oct 7, 2013
Reply by Susan Stanko

Gregorian Calendar

I'm new to the site and joined to voice my opinion about the Roman Catholic Gregorian Calendar and how it totally rules our lives! I starte…

Started by Michael

23 Sep 9, 2013
Reply by Grinning Cat

Some ideas?

We would love your input in picking a name and a tag line! Feel free to mix and match and let us know what is your favorite. Please see i…

Started by Jason Testerman

0 May 7, 2012

Fundamental Theory Of Existence.

http://sagargorijala.blogspot.com/ Fundamental Theory Of Existence. 1. Zero can not exist as denominator. 2. Anything can not be creat…

Started by Sagar Gorijala

5 Nov 12, 2011
Reply by Lorryslorrys

First draft of xtian dating site banner raggghhh lol

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

1 Sep 7, 2011
Reply by Steph S.

Friday the Thirteenth is yet another example of Christian Misogyny

I did some digging into the origins of the Friday the 13th myth, and guess what... It's Christian misogyny. No... really. Short version: 1…

Started by Hambydammit

6 May 14, 2011
Reply by Hambydammit

Who says the end of the world is coming May 21, 2011?

Watch interviews with Harold Camping's Christian Doomsday cultists as they prepare to be raptured! http://www.examiner.com/atheism-in-los-a

Started by Hugh Kramer

7 May 13, 2011
Reply by Brian Wood

Religious discrimination? "An atheist activist with an axe to grind" speaks out

David G. McAfee, a student at UC Santa Barbara and author of "Disproving Christianity: Refuting the World's Most Followed Religion," applie…

Started by Hugh Kramer

1 Apr 21, 2011
Reply by Michael Black

Why The Book of Genesis is Scientifically Accurate....

or   God And The Internal Combustion Engine.     In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.Obviously, these pre-technological…

Started by Richard Healy

6 Feb 26, 2011
Reply by Scott

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Will-I Am S. replied to scott martins's discussion IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?
11 minutes ago
Loren Miller replied to Joe's discussion The IRS Says It Will Finally Enforce the Rules Barring Pastors from Endorsing Candidates from the Pulpit in the group Atheist News
22 minutes ago
Idaho Spud replied to Joe's discussion The IRS Says It Will Finally Enforce the Rules Barring Pastors from Endorsing Candidates from the Pulpit in the group Atheist News
27 minutes ago
Joseph P replied to Joe's discussion The IRS Says It Will Finally Enforce the Rules Barring Pastors from Endorsing Candidates from the Pulpit in the group Atheist News
32 minutes ago
Luara replied to scott martins's discussion IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?
33 minutes ago
Patricia replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Why Does Prince George Have Brown Eyes? in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
41 minutes ago
Ruth Anthony-Gardner added a discussion to the group Media Issues
41 minutes ago
Freethinker31 replied to Richard Goscicki's discussion Marijuana and Atheism
44 minutes ago
Patricia replied to Joan Denoo's discussion My gravesite inscription
45 minutes ago
Patricia commented on Sentient Biped's group Food!
47 minutes ago
Richard Goscicki replied to Richard Goscicki's discussion Marijuana and Atheism
54 minutes ago
Luara replied to scott martins's discussion IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?
56 minutes ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service