Atheist Nexus Logo

All Discussions Tagged 'Christian' (33)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fox (and friends) News U.S.: The Most Ignorant, Fallacious and Idiotic News Service On The Planet!

I was astounded at the sheer stupidity and fallaciousness of this Fox News report concerning the city in Wisconsin which has now protected…

Started by Dyslexic's DOG

9 Apr 6
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

Secular Humanism Teaches Christians How To Be Moral?

I love the Christian argument from morality.  Why? You may ask. Because it is a classic Argument From Ignorance Fallacy! Total ignorance of…

25 Mar 29
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

City of Warren Mayor Jim Fouts compares Atheists to Nazis & KKK (both had/have Christian leadership)

I find this rather Comical that a city mayor has absolutely no idea of what separation of church and state as specified in the US first ame…

2 Mar 9
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

Trolling Christian Chatrooms

I troll Christian chat rooms but it seems that there are less and less of them but Muslim chat rooms are sprouting up all the time. I would…

Started by Chuck Roast

6 Mar 7
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

Introducing myself

Hello! I am new on Atheist Nexus, and since i joyfully and interested sniffing around in forums, groups, blogs and the chat, i thought a pr…

Started by Rosita

11 Mar 5
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

Religious Rituals Originated From Obsessive Compulsive Disorder

For many who are rational critical thinkers, this  link between religious rituals and OCD is quite obvious. Why? OCD sufferers tend to crea…

5 Feb 23
Reply by Michael Penn

Most ignorant comments about religion

Sometimes people say things that are so dumb that you just need to share. What is the craziest, most ignorant, awful, etc. thing you have e…

Started by Morgan West

76 Aug 24, 2014
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

How Did You Discover Your Religion Was Bogus?

My experience with an evangelistic Holy Rollers (Revivalist) Church was amusing. I was in it almost 2 years and even performed some street…

13 Feb 9, 2014
Reply by Luara

Prayer at School

When i was in high school, and first became an atheist, prayer was everywhere. We were FORCED, once during rehearsal (i was in marching ban…

Started by Andrew Greene

10 Oct 7, 2013
Reply by Susan Stanko

Gregorian Calendar

I'm new to the site and joined to voice my opinion about the Roman Catholic Gregorian Calendar and how it totally rules our lives! I starte…

Started by Michael

23 Sep 9, 2013
Reply by Grinning Cat

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service