All Discussions Tagged 'Catholic' (30)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Horrors of a Catholic School Education (and its Occasional Wonders If You Insist)

(This discussion is for survivors of RC schools. If you survived horrors in public schools, start or add to another discussion.)I was about…

Started by Tom Sarbeck

0 11 hours ago

Pope Francis calls the Internet a 'gift from God'

More 'puppy dogs and rainbows' talk from the pope: In his message Thursday, Francis said the Internet offers "immense possibilities" to e…

Started by The Flying Atheist

23 Feb 3
Reply by Dan Genereux

Irish Ex-catholics, help me out! http://thenewwildgeese.com/forum/topics/ireland-to-pay-magdalene-victims-at-least-34-5-million?commentId=6442157%3AComment%3A37474&xg_source=msg_com_forum --

Are there any Irish here who would like to share your opinions of the Magdalene Asylums which were run by Irish nuns from 1922 until 1996 a…

Started by Dogly

6 Jan 14
Reply by Dogly

Pope Francis' Atheist Letter Says 'God's Mercy Has No Limits'

“Sin, even for those who have no faith, is when one goes against their conscience,” he added. “To listen and to obey to (one’s conscience)…

Started by Homer Edward Price

12 Sep 13, 2013
Reply by Napoleon Bonaparte

Gregorian Calendar

I'm new to the site and joined to voice my opinion about the Roman Catholic Gregorian Calendar and how it totally rules our lives! I starte…

Started by Michael

23 Sep 9, 2013
Reply by Grinning Cat

Irish Ex-catholics, help me out! http://thenewwildgeese.com/forum/topics/ireland-to-pay-magdalene-victims-at-least-34-5-million?commentId=6442157%3AComment%3A37474&xg_source=msg_com_forum --

Are there any Irish here who would like to share your opinions of the Magdalene Asylums which were run by Irish nuns from 1922 until 1996 a…

Started by Dogly

6 Aug 8, 2013
Reply by Loren Miller

Excellent Animated Short | Stephen Fry vs Ann Widdecombe | Catholic Debate

I found this excellent animation from a debate held in 2009 between Christopher Hitchens, Stephen Fry, Archbishop John Onaiyekan and Ann Wi…

Started by Homo Erectus

5 May 17, 2013
Reply by Karim R.

Excellent Animated Short | Stephen Fry vs Ann Widdecombe | Catholic Debate

I found this excellent animation from a debate held in 2009 between Christopher Hitchens, Stephen Fry, Archbishop John Onaiyekan and Ann Wi…

Started by Homo Erectus

1 May 14, 2013
Reply by Loren Miller

Richard Dawkins Intellectually and Morally Crucifies Joseph Ratzinger

It doesn't end well for the former pope!  Excellent stuff from Richard!

Started by Homo Erectus

5 Apr 9, 2013
Reply by Homo Erectus

Video | UNCUT Christopher Hitchens & Stephen Fry debate

Finally managed to find the FULL version of this amazing debate!  Almost 2 hours long with all the Q&A session.  The only version on Yo…

Started by Homo Erectus

0 Apr 8, 2013

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service