All Discussions Tagged 'Book' (4)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

My New Children`s book “Great Without Religion.”

Hello everyone! My name is Lance and I have just published my first children`s book, “Great Without Religion: Being an atheist kid in a wor…

Started by Lance Gregorchuk

2 Jan 26, 2012
Reply by Jason Griffiths

OUR IGNORANCE IS GOD

(Excerpts from ‘Echoes of Common Sense’) By Adebowale Ojowuro “Faith is the determination to remain ignorant in the face of all evidence t…

Started by Adebowale Ojowuro

0 Oct 11, 2011

Should we do something about banana man's latest plan?

http://www.livingwaters.com/ In one of their latest videos (top right) good ol' Kirk explains how his country is being "stripped from it's…

Started by Sebastian Portelli

35 Sep 27, 2009
Reply by William Hutton

The Holy Book Above all Holy Books

You Atheist are lost in the dark, you can not truly be free of your darkness until you have read this wonderful holy book, and it will answ…

Started by Shane Smith

11 Sep 21, 2009
Reply by Shane Smith

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Freethinker 31 replied to Russell Pangborn's discussion Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S
6 minutes ago
Craigart14 replied to Russell Pangborn's discussion Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S
9 minutes ago
John Jubinsky replied to Dr. Terence Meaden's discussion THE ORIGINS OF US ALL—BY DNA GENETIC ANALYSIS in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
18 minutes ago
Freethinker 31 commented on Andrew Bradford Hoke's blog post Religion as Mental Disorder
19 minutes ago
Loren Miller replied to James M. Martin's discussion Question for All Who Read This Posting
20 minutes ago
John Jubinsky replied to John Jubinsky's discussion John Jubinsky's DNA Testing Results in the group DNA Tested Nonbelievers
21 minutes ago
Freethinker 31 liked Andrew Bradford Hoke's blog post Religion as Mental Disorder
22 minutes ago
Pat replied to Joe's discussion Atheist TV Channel Will Launch by the End of the Month in the group Atheist News
26 minutes ago
James M. Martin posted discussions
45 minutes ago
Joseph P replied to Joe's discussion Atheist TV Channel Will Launch by the End of the Month in the group Atheist News
54 minutes ago
Joseph P replied to Joe's discussion In the Middle East, Some Atheists Fake-Fast During Ramadan To Avoid Detection in the group Atheist News
56 minutes ago
James M. Martin replied to James M. Martin's discussion "I Accepted Jesus and I'm Not Gay Anymore"
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service