All Discussions Tagged 'Bible' (35)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Petrine Cross

I was recently havin a conversation with someone and it came up that someone she knew, after leaving an ash Wednesday mass, appeared to hav…

Started by Matt Courson

2 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by Tony Carroll

Favorite Bible Verses to use against Xtians

I have seen a bunch of people quoting the bible to show the absurdity of the "moral teaching" that comes from it. I was looking to start a…

Started by Pockets

37 Feb 21, 2012
Reply by Bradley Downey

Fundamental Theory Of Existence.

http://sagargorijala.blogspot.com/ Fundamental Theory Of Existence. 1. Zero can not exist as denominator. 2. Anything can not be creat…

Started by Sagar Gorijala

5 Nov 12, 2011
Reply by Lorryslorrys

Greetings!

Hello, everyone. I am a 17 year old high school Junior living in the Bible belt of the south. I was raised home schooled in a household whe…

Started by Zachary Moses Lashley

5 Oct 5, 2011
Reply by roland707

National Guard ad with Bible

I was on Youtube and noticed the following ad banner for the National Guard:     For a split second, I thought it was an ad for a church o…

Started by FreeThinker

6 Sep 1, 2011
Reply by Butterfly Ocean

MADMAN or Something Worse

Hello all,   Just wanted to let you all know about a film I've been working on for the better part of a year. It's called Madman or Somethi…

Started by Peter Brietbart

3 Jun 10, 2011
Reply by Steve

The Empty Tomb

Since tomorrow is "Good" Friday, I figured I would start a thread for discussion of the crucifixion, empty tomb, and resurrection appearanc…

Started by FreeThinker

9 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by FreeThinker

Reading and believeing/Not reading and believeing

I find it hard to respect people who haven't read the bible and still believe it. and yet it's even harder for me to understand people who…

Started by Samantha G

5 Apr 22, 2011
Reply by mark d

Why The Book of Genesis is Scientifically Accurate....

or   God And The Internal Combustion Engine.     In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.Obviously, these pre-technological…

Started by Richard Healy

6 Feb 26, 2011
Reply by Scott

How Holy Scriptures Make Hell A Reality

My 1 problem with religion itself is the extremists and mindless fundamentalism it produces. The Bible and The Koran both support a zero to…

Started by Alex Tyler

3 Jan 19, 2011
Reply by Goz

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service