All Discussions Tagged 'Bible' (34)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fundamental Theory Of Existence.

http://sagargorijala.blogspot.com/ Fundamental Theory Of Existence. 1. Zero can not exist as denominator. 2. Anything can not be creat…

Started by Sagar Gorijala

5 Nov 12, 2011
Reply by Lorryslorrys

Greetings!

Hello, everyone. I am a 17 year old high school Junior living in the Bible belt of the south. I was raised home schooled in a household whe…

Started by Zachary Moses Lashley

5 Oct 5, 2011
Reply by roland707

National Guard ad with Bible

I was on Youtube and noticed the following ad banner for the National Guard:     For a split second, I thought it was an ad for a church o…

Started by FreeThinker

6 Sep 1, 2011
Reply by Butterfly Ocean

MADMAN or Something Worse

Hello all,   Just wanted to let you all know about a film I've been working on for the better part of a year. It's called Madman or Somethi…

Started by Peter Brietbart

3 Jun 10, 2011
Reply by Steve

The Empty Tomb

Since tomorrow is "Good" Friday, I figured I would start a thread for discussion of the crucifixion, empty tomb, and resurrection appearanc…

Started by FreeThinker

9 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by FreeThinker

The Bible is Evil

This is a quote from Allen Watt.  One of the best speakers about religion on NPR.  If you don't believe me just read the book of Leviticus.…

Started by John Loq

180 Apr 23, 2011
Reply by John Loq

Reading and believeing/Not reading and believeing

I find it hard to respect people who haven't read the bible and still believe it. and yet it's even harder for me to understand people who…

Started by Samantha G

5 Apr 22, 2011
Reply by mark d

Why The Book of Genesis is Scientifically Accurate....

or   God And The Internal Combustion Engine.     In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.Obviously, these pre-technological…

Started by Richard Healy

6 Feb 26, 2011
Reply by Scott

How Holy Scriptures Make Hell A Reality

My 1 problem with religion itself is the extremists and mindless fundamentalism it produces. The Bible and The Koran both support a zero to…

Started by Alex Tyler

3 Jan 19, 2011
Reply by Goz

So you are an atheist living in the Bible Belt

17 year old Atheist living in Borger, Texas, just to give you a little background, a town with 3 churches in a 2 block radius of the High s…

Started by Jared Chester Jack

11 Jul 16, 2010
Reply by Black Magick Woman

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service