All Discussions Tagged 'Bible' (34)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Bible is Evil

This is a quote from Allen Watt.  One of the best speakers about religion on NPR.  If you don't believe me just read the book of Leviticus.…

Started by John Loq

181 Jul 28
Reply by Craigart14

Awkward Moments Children's Bible (the bible verses religious people don't mention or preach about

Have you all checked out "Awkward Moments Children's Bible" yet? It's an Amazon award-winning book and concept. No, I don't own shares of t…

Started by LBGT Atheist/Secular Humanist

2 Jul 1
Reply by Michael Penn

Why aren't people required to swear on the Constitution in court?

Pretty simple question. Why should the bible be used?I would much rather swear on the Constitution myself.  

Started by Joshua Francom

18 Apr 22
Reply by James Kz

Gotta love that enlightened New Testament.

Started by Mequa

4 Sep 10, 2013
Reply by Grinning Cat

Unreliable Bible

Unreliability of the Christian Bible The Gospel of Matthew 2:13-18 tells the account of Herod's slaughter of the innocents in an attempt to…

Started by Anthony Jordan

63 Apr 26, 2013
Reply by Two Cult Survivor

The Bible is Full of False Prophecies

George Bernard Shaw said: "No man ever believes that the Bible means what it says; he is always convinced that it says what he means." With…

Started by Anthony Jordan

8 Apr 16, 2013
Reply by Matt VDB

Mauro Biglino:Unexpected Bible - Translating it literally (1 of 6) - Eng. subs

Unexpected Bible I'd like to hear other people's thoughts on this series of videos, I am quite enjoying it.

Started by Tammy S

0 Aug 22, 2012

Basic Torah facts

Unlike 99% of all non-clerical Jews, I read the Torah (first 5 books of the Bibole, sacred to Jews) in its most authoritative translation. …

Started by Alan Perlman

21 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by Alan Perlman

Which Bible Version Is Best?

Which is a pretty contentious  question, and an odd one to ask as an atheist. My question is: what are the strengths and weaknesses of the…

Started by Lorryslorrys

30 May 23, 2012
Reply by Chris Ruegg

The Petrine Cross

I was recently havin a conversation with someone and it came up that someone she knew, after leaving an ash Wednesday mass, appeared to hav…

Started by Matt Courson

2 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by Tony Carroll

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service