All Discussions Tagged 'Atheists' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Re-Thinking My Militancy on the L Train Saturday

My son lives in Brooklyn and I was visting from Texas.  He suggested we spend the morning book shopping at the Strand on Broadway at 12th S…

Started by James M. Martin

30 Jun 11, 2013
Reply by Luara

AMERICAN ATHEISTS & FFRF FILE TWO SUITS AGAINST IRS

These could be landmark cases.  Will they be?  Is it time for churches to play by the same financial rules as other non-profit organization…

Started by Michael Dorian

3 Feb 2, 2013
Reply by Humble Pie

Atheists of Maine - An active group

Howdy. My name is Michael Hawkins and I'm one of the people running the group Atheists of Maine. (I have an account under my own name, but…

Started by Atheists of Maine

0 Jan 16, 2013

Comparing Hitchens to Malcolm X

I have a new article in which I compare Christopher Hitchens to Malcolm X. Would love for feedback and insights.What Christopher Hitchens a…

Started by Be Scofield

3 Dec 5, 2012
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

American Atheists?

Anybody feel that American Atheists causing some atheists to disassociate with it? I know as of right now I view it as hurting the intellec…

Started by Corey K

20 Sep 1, 2011
Reply by Rah Haha

Jon Stewart on the American Atheists Association

Not sure where else to put this, so...   Since I tend to have knee-jerk reactions, I won't post my thoughts about this right now, except to…

Started by Nathan Hevenstone

57 Aug 28, 2011
Reply by TNT666

What is Exactly An "Atheist"

I have had this discussion on other threads and I wanted to get your opinions on what most fellow Atheists consider an "Atheist". I have al…

Started by Sassan K.

55 Aug 10, 2011
Reply by Matt VDB

Atheists invading Hollywood on Friday

This Friday, July 8th, atheists will be invading  Hollywood. They're coming from as far north as Santa Barbara and from Orange  County and…

Started by Hugh Kramer

0 Jul 6, 2011

Pat Tillman - a hero for atheists?

Pat Tillman, the football star who left a multimillion dollar NFL career to join the military, and was later killed by friendly fire, was a…

Started by LarryL

12 Jun 29, 2011
Reply by Grace Fitzpatrick

24 hour Internet party to support atheist U.S. Troops

I thought this event was important and wanted to pass on the information! ------------------------------------------ Help stop the Army'…

Started by Jill Merrell

0 May 19, 2011

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service