All Discussions Tagged 'Atheist' (82)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Favorite Funny Atheist Videos?

The video could be from any website and could be on the subject of religion or just made by a fellow non-theist. Mine are all from YouTube…

Started by Alex Tyler

6 Dec 2, 2009
Reply by Alex Tyler

The true almighty one...

If you have ever played Super Smash Brothers and used him... you know Captain Falcon rules and he does smite "FALCON PUNCH!" all who oppose…

Started by Alex Tyler

2 Dec 1, 2009
Reply by Alex Tyler

another christian blunder by Carrie Prejean.

Ok. So do you remember this Carrie Prejean, Miss California who told Perez Hilton she did not favor gay marriage? Well it seems Miss Prejea…

Started by Joe Eversole

5 Nov 25, 2009
Reply by Little Name Atheist

Discussion with Pastor

I recently moved in with a really Christian family and they want to convert me. We debate all the time and always ending up agreeing to dis…

Started by Mike Liddy

40 Nov 4, 2009
Reply by Mike Liddy

Funny, I Just Realised We Have Games...

HAS ANYONE ELSE SEEN THAT WE HAVE GAMES HERE YET OR AM I JUST BEHIND ON THE TIMES AGAIN?! I just spent the past 1 - 2 Hours playing "Pool…

Started by Alex Tyler

11 Oct 19, 2009
Reply by Alex Tyler

Newb to the Nexus!

Hey y'all. I'm Dan. Started stumbling this evening and found this little website, and after reading some posts and watching some videos on…

Started by Dan Webber

7 Oct 16, 2009
Reply by Joe Eversole

Discriminatory Family Business

My family has started a business in flipping houses. According to them they have officially registered. They recently flipped there first h…

Started by Shane Smith

27 Oct 9, 2009
Reply by Shane Smith

Is Obama a Closet Atheist?

I sure think he might be. He went to church steadily before he was elected, and I heard hasn't attended since(could be bullshit, I haven't…

Started by Athianarchist

23 Sep 29, 2009
Reply by Michelle

My Most Recent Rant.

What kind of Youtube atheist would I be if I didn't pimp out my videos? Check out my recent rant and tell me what you think. http://www.yo

Started by Shane Smith

0 Sep 17, 2009

Atheist Family Doctors - Atlanta Metro Area

Greetings All: I am seriously considering changing my General Practice/Family Doctor (as is my wife). While our MD is an adequate General…

Started by Marty Stone

0 Sep 12, 2009

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service