All Discussions Tagged 'Atheist' (82)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Supporting Young Atheist YouTubers

Supporting Young Youtube Atheists is important. For those who might want to support our young atheists who are making their first tentative…

Started by G Smith

7 Sep 8, 2011
Reply by G Smith

American Atheists?

Anybody feel that American Atheists causing some atheists to disassociate with it? I know as of right now I view it as hurting the intellec…

Started by Corey K

20 Sep 1, 2011
Reply by Rah Haha

Phelps-a-Thon

The Westboro Baptist Church is located in Topeka, Kansas. The Westboro Baptist Church is infamous for its protests against homosexuality, w…

Started by George hawkins

2 Aug 23, 2011
Reply by Butterfly Ocean

What is Exactly An "Atheist"

I have had this discussion on other threads and I wanted to get your opinions on what most fellow Atheists consider an "Atheist". I have al…

Started by Sassan K.

55 Aug 10, 2011
Reply by Matt VDB

Airborne atheist 4th of July ads meet with heavy resistance

(July 1) As we reported yesterday, this 4th of July, the American Atheists organization has hired airplanes to tow advertising banners in t…

Started by Hugh Kramer

4 Jul 3, 2011
Reply by Jennie Devlin

Ask a Theist and let me know what they say

Who indiscriminatley kills hundreds with a bomb we call a terrorist...and who indiscriminatley kills thousands with a tsunami...we call a G…

Started by Surya

3 Mar 31, 2011
Reply by paul babcock

Mendelssohn’s Elijah: Why can’t we sing it in German?

This is a blog post from Atheist in FundyLand. I thought it actually might get more reads here. ;) ____   As a classically-trained vocalist…

Started by Atheist in FundyLand

2 Feb 13, 2011
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

Non-theist radio and T.V.

I drive a truck cross country for a living. Not the most glamorous life, but it suits me well. Everywhere I go there are litteraly six to t…

Started by Robert M. Reed

0 Jan 24, 2011

Momm-a-theist

Greetings to all on the Atheist Nexus website.  I would like to introduce myself & get to know the people who are using this site &…

Started by Maia Rodriguez

20 Jan 22, 2011
Reply by Maia Rodriguez

How Holy Scriptures Make Hell A Reality

My 1 problem with religion itself is the extremists and mindless fundamentalism it produces. The Bible and The Koran both support a zero to…

Started by Alex Tyler

3 Jan 19, 2011
Reply by Goz

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service