All Discussions Tagged 'Atheism' (80)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Should we call ourselves atheists?

I just had done some freestyle thinking and thought I may share my insights. Perhaps somebody will be able to take this to another level ;)…

Started by Radix Salvilines

28 Jul 15
Reply by D2

Why Atheists can't be Republicans

Why Atheists Can't Be Republicans CJ Werleman's just published  Atheists Can't Be Republicans. That atheists are secularists is one reason…

Started by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

137 Jul 13
Reply by Freethinker31

Parental Control

I've looked all over the internet, but I cannot find any source other than Yahoo Answers that has a response to whether one's parents can l…

Started by Aaron Ferrao

1 Jun 24
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

Fundamentalist Atheists

A.C Grayling asks what a non-fundamentalist atheist would be ? He asks if a non-fundamentalist atheist would, perhaps, believe in only a pa…

Started by Anthony Jordan

21 Jan 30
Reply by matthew greenberg

Arrogant Atheism

From the Huffington Post from 1/15/2014 Any thoughts ? http://www.huffingtonpost.com/roy-speckhardt/an-end-to-arrogant-atheis_b_4602404.ht

Started by Anthony Jordan

20 Jan 24
Reply by Future

Atheist Church: Do we look foolish now???

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/01/06/a-humanistic-cult-split-in-atheist-church-movement-leads-to-denominational-chasm/   Once I got p…

Started by Greg

21 Jan 13
Reply by k.h. ky

AM I FINALLY OUT AS AN ATHEIST?

On Christmas day, 2013, I called my step-father to wish him a Merry Christmas. He was spending the holidays alone as his girlfriend went to…

Started by Michael Penn

7 Dec 27, 2013
Reply by Michael Penn

The World Clock

With reference to the information in the World clock, what are the short term and long term consequences for the planet and our species w…

Started by Napoleon Bonaparte

2 Dec 9, 2013
Reply by Napoleon Bonaparte

Anyone else a "Closet-Atheist"?

I've been an Atheist and a Humanist (my definition of Humanism for reference: Doing good things for others without the motivation of reward…

Started by John Doe

6 Dec 7, 2013
Reply by Sentient Biped

Do you hold your tongue in public when faced with the very thing you despise; ignorance and stupidity?

As I traversed the streets of downtown Dallas, I witnessed the very thing I only see in nightmares. A woman stood in the corner of the stre…

Started by Arithel

13 Nov 12, 2013
Reply by booklover

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service