All Discussions Tagged 'Agnosticism' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Anyone else a "Closet-Atheist"?

I've been an Atheist and a Humanist (my definition of Humanism for reference: Doing good things for others without the motivation of reward…

Started by John Doe

6 Dec 7, 2013
Reply by Sentient Biped

What is your view of Agnosticism ?

Here's my take on it. Agnosticism is illogical and refutes itself. Agnosticism and agnostics characterize God as unknowable, ineffable, inc…

Started by Anthony Jordan

216 Oct 13, 2013
Reply by Madhukar Kulkarni

Fundamental Theory Of Existence.

http://sagargorijala.blogspot.com/ Fundamental Theory Of Existence. 1. Zero can not exist as denominator. 2. Anything can not be creat…

Started by Sagar Gorijala

5 Nov 12, 2011
Reply by Lorryslorrys

OUR IGNORANCE IS GOD

(Excerpts from ‘Echoes of Common Sense’) By Adebowale Ojowuro “Faith is the determination to remain ignorant in the face of all evidence t…

Started by Adebowale Ojowuro

0 Oct 11, 2011

COMING SOON...!

COMING SOON...! ECHOES OF COMMON SENSE By Adebowale Ojowuro The way to change a society is to impart rational thoughts into the minds of…

0 Sep 3, 2011

MADMAN or Something Worse

Hello all,   Just wanted to let you all know about a film I've been working on for the better part of a year. It's called Madman or Somethi…

Started by Peter Brietbart

3 Jun 10, 2011
Reply by Steve

SOCIETAL SHARED ERRORS

"Religion is comparable to a childhood neurosis. The whole thing is so patently infantile, so foreign to reality, that to anyone with a fri…

2 Mar 16, 2011
Reply by Adebowale Ojowuro

Which is the fastest growing religion and do you think it will outgrow the raising levels of non-believers?

Every major religion keeps nagging on about how it's the fastest growing religion in the world. Non-religiosity/Atheism is also growing in…

Started by Sebastian Portelli

3 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by Yusuf Said

Atheism vs. Agnosticism

A friend sent me a message as follows:"I have a question for you:As a scientist, how is it that you are an atheist and not agnostic?"I thou…

Started by BacteriaWrangler

63 Aug 16, 2010
Reply by Garrick McElroy

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service