All Discussions Tagged '2012' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Rainbow day/Pride Day at Six Flags over Atlanta

I spent the entire day at Six Flags over Atlanta this past Saturday for my son's birthday, and discovered that it just happened to also be…

Started by TheOperative

0 Aug 27, 2012

Blog Noir: Are Democrats locking atheists out in advance of 2012?

In order to lock religious votes -- especially Independents, Catholics (including Hispanic votes) and the highly-religious African-American…

Started by Joseph Edwards VIII

5 Jun 29, 2012
Reply by Richard K. Emms

“People have come here because they want respect,” ~ Russia. Even Gorbachev's talking now!

http://freeinternetpress.com/story/AntiPutin-Protest-Draws-Largest-Crowd-Since-1991-Gorbachev-Urges-Putin-To-Step-Down-33219.htmlA stage at…

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

2 Dec 25, 2011
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

Newtie Grinch's Dead End Canyon

Poor Newt.  He's at the end of his rope.  He somehow wangled a third marriage in the Roman Church, all having been forgotten (or at least a…

Started by James M. Martin

9 Jun 15, 2011
Reply by TK

Atheist presidential candidate

Ok, so I need to admit right off the bat that I am the creator of everything I am posting below and yes, I am attempting to spread the word…

Started by Michael Brinkley

8 Nov 11, 2010
Reply by Michael Brinkley

Just in time...

I'm not much of an artist but Happy Halloween!

Started by Guy Fawkes

0 Oct 31, 2010

New Mayan Calendar "Epoch II" Announced

"Excitement is building in the Mayan publishing community as they gear up for their first new calendar release in over 5,000 years. 'Publis…

Started by khichri

0 Feb 5, 2010

I've found a loophole to save the world from ending in 2012.

People are claiming the world will end on December 21, 2012, based on the Mayan calendar. Well, last night as I was watching the New Year's…

Started by FreeThinker

23 Jan 2, 2010
Reply by Trance Gemini

ancient wisdom

Is this the part of the forum for rants on bullshit? If not, my bad. So I'm really sick of watching TV and seeing things on 'oh the Mayans…

Started by Mike

3 Aug 12, 2009
Reply by Mike

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service