All Discussions Tagged '' (11,490)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Transhumanism (using technology to improve humanity)

I am posting this discussion to find out how you would answer the following question Transhumanism what do you think 1) Great idea were do…

Started by David Lee Halle II

39 Sep 10, 2009
Reply by David Lee Halle II

Introduction

Hello everybody, I'm Rony. I have just registered. I'm agnostic, I like discussions like these found here. I'm Brazilian, I hope you'll un…

Started by ronysalles

4 Sep 10, 2009
Reply by Krystal

Mexico City Hijacker: "I had a revelation from God...."

An Aero Mexico jet set down in Mexico City today, Sept. 9, 2009, and before the passengers could deplane, a hijacker attempted to take comm…

Started by James M. Martin

4 Sep 10, 2009
Reply by James M. Martin

Yale U. Surrenders free speech

Yale University has decided to pull the controversial cartoons of the prophet Muhammad from an upcoming book on the mass violence that shoo…

Started by Dustin Sanders

2 Sep 10, 2009
Reply by Rusty Gunn.

Florida politics in a nutshell/toon

Can't stand this 'happy warrior' (that's what he called himself during elections) car salesman. Nothing but recall comes to mind.

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

0 Sep 10, 2009

Catholic lobbying again in the Miami Herald and so much more to expose/learn from

notice the rest of the issues... Obama-Hating Pastor Protested In Arizona, Calls Reporter A "Jerk" (VIDEO) http://www.huffingtonpost.com

0 Sep 10, 2009

Racist jews are suckers, who's he kidding?

damn shame they lobby so hard and get their way look at all the scandal we've had with these rapture freaks... PM: Israel willing to make…

0 Sep 10, 2009

Importing photos from Flickr

I would really like this feature. They way I manage my photos on my computer makes it cumbersome to upload photos. It would be really helpf…

Started by Dawn K

1 Sep 10, 2009
Reply by Little Name Atheist

Email Notifications for Comments Not There

I'm new to this site so perhaps I am missing something. I haven't adjusted my email notifications yet, however I am receiving emails about…

Started by §kürrý

3 Sep 10, 2009
Reply by Little Name Atheist

The Logic of the 10 commandments

) "Thou shall have no other gods before me". This makes "GOD" into an insecure diva, but let's look at it realistically. How do you create…

Started by Dre Smith

9 Sep 10, 2009
Reply by Jaume

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service