Atheist Nexus Logo

All Discussions Tagged '' (12,441)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Whoa, this is an atheist letter that'll travel.

http://www.freethoughtflorida.com/openletter.htmlShow that to a fundamentalist and listen for the gasp.Maybe a red face. Or who knows, mayb…

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

0 Feb 2, 2010

The Phylum Feast: A wierd way to celebrate Darwin's birthday!

Happy 201st this February 12, Chuck! One of the strangest ways some people will celebrate is with the Phylum Feast, a meal where the partic…

Started by Hugh Kramer

1 Feb 2, 2010

*WARNING* Spoiler alert! The Book of Eli; movie discussion for those who saw it

Has anyone seen The Book of Eli? Do not read this if you wish to see the movie, there are spoilers in here. I was trying to remain unbiased…

Started by Rayray

8 Feb 2, 2010
Reply by Rayray

New Jersey Bound

Hey whats up everyone names Frank  lived in NJ my whole Life i was born into a Christian household  actually more than that a Christian fam…

Started by FB{ACIDSPRING13}

2 Feb 2, 2010
Reply by FB{ACIDSPRING13}

Name a mountain after Ronald Reagan? The Devil you say!

Arthur Mijares, an Oakley California man and a devout Christian, wants to rename a mountain in Contra Costa county after the late presid…

Started by Hugh Kramer

8 Feb 2, 2010
Reply by Ian

Hey fellow rabble rowsers..

My name is Bill, get ready for this: I am an 75 years old, Gay,with a life partner of 35 years, a confirmed Atheist, mostly Democrat, insat…

Started by Friend of Dorothy

7 Feb 2, 2010
Reply by Friend of Dorothy

Salutations from England

Dear all, I have been a member of this website for a considerable period of time, however, the account remained inactive until I considere…

Started by Ian Caithness

2 Feb 2, 2010
Reply by Little Name Atheist

I need a picture!

The default logo looks like George W. Bush disguised as Jesus. While this is amusing, given that many people will not upload their own grap…

Started by Ralph Dumain

41 Feb 1, 2010
Reply by Jason Torpy

The Atheist Delusion, John Gray

I haven't seen this posted or discussed before so I'm throwing it up here for your perusal and discussion.  I've found it highly interestin…

Started by Rusty Gunn.

23 Feb 1, 2010
Reply by Freedom of Anonymity

God Trumps card game from New Humanist Magazine

This game available exclusively with a subscription to the New Humanist Magazine.  12 cards viewable here, with a link the the other 12. le…

Started by Levi

0 Feb 1, 2010

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service