Atheist Nexus Logo

All Discussions Tagged '' (12,295)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Where can atheists donate to Haitian earthquake relief?

Atheists and secular humanists in large numbers are reaching into their pockets to help the victims of the earthquake that struck Haiti on…

Started by Hugh Kramer

4 Jan 17, 2010
Reply by Medb of California

My Family in Port au Prince

No, I am not an African-American or a visitor or immigrant from Haiti. I am not even black. But the great Irish poet, Donne, said that no m…

Started by James M. Martin

6 Jan 16, 2010
Reply by James M. Martin

new here atheist from Ireland

Hi i'm David.im 20 and i'm from Ireland. I'm really glad to have found this site,I really want to get to know more atheists. I am doing phy…

Started by David Burke

6 Jan 16, 2010
Reply by Little Name Atheist

Atheist students silenced at Concordia College, Minn.?

http://www.livewiredj.net/concordian/pacercms/article.php?id=1088 ah, key mention, Campus Ministry Office, I see, bad for biz, as per usual…

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

0 Jan 15, 2010

Want to post letter to internet

I need a website that will let me post a letter (almost 10,000 characters) and submit to search engines. Preferably one that will let me re…

Started by Rayray

14 Jan 15, 2010
Reply by Rayray

Landover Baptist Gift Shop

Ya ain't gonna believe this! http://www.cafepress.com/landoverbaptist

Started by Rusty Gunn.

7 Jan 15, 2010

The FULL (2 Hour!) IQ2 Debate "Is the Catholic church a force for good?" (Hitchens & Fry Vs Widdecombe & Onaiyekan)

With no fanfare at all - the full 2 hour recording of the IQ2 debate is now up on youtube. Gives me the warm fuzzies to se it all again wi…

Started by Richard Healy

0 Jan 15, 2010
Reply by Richard Healy

HOW TO COUNT, or 2000 YEARS OF STUPIDITY

For publication in “The Letters Column," Of all News-media, from now to Y3000++. Dear Sirs, Most certainly I will not survive for 1000 ye…

Started by Colin KLINE

0 Jan 14, 2010

Thank You, Pat Robber's Son!

The dean of the televangelists has given atheists a gift: a strong argument against belief in an omniscient, "good" God. If we take for gra…

Started by James M. Martin

0 Jan 14, 2010

Hidden message in the Michaelangelo's "Creation of Adam"?

Notice the background on which God and the angels rest looks suspiciously like the outline of the human brain? Was Michaelangelo sending…

Started by FreeThinker

7 Jan 14, 2010
Reply by George

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service