All Discussions Tagged '' (12,358)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sumerians Look On In Confusion As God Creates World

From the ONION: "These two people made in his image do not know how to communicate, lack skills in both mathematics and farming, and have t…

Started by Little Name Atheist

10 Jan 1, 2010
Reply by Little Name Atheist

If the internet became self-aware ...

Bear with me. I have done a good deal of research and thinking about artificial intelligence and, currently, am of a mind that the internet…

Started by Howard S. Dunn

36 Jan 1, 2010
Reply by Jim DePaulo

Religion and the Azzkiss Factor

What motivates religion? We atheists have long been perplexed by the tenacity of religion and have long pondered its source of motivation a…

Started by eric stone

1 Jan 1, 2010
Reply by Jaume

The iron in my hemoglobin was fused in a supernova ...

I am going to use the term 'material world' in this discussion. I am NOT suggesting there is some other world mostly because, if one did ex…

Started by Howard S. Dunn

6 Jan 1, 2010
Reply by Jaume

Tony Abbott wants bible taught in schools!

It didn't take Abbott long to flog the xtian message: http://www.news.com.au/adelaidenow/story/0,1,26507226-5006301,00.html He believes a…

Started by Robert

2 Jan 1, 2010
Reply by Domenic De Masi

The rage button on (certain) corporations is in effect:

Here's an idea, eat less, exercise more. I grow very tired of peoples personal non-responsibility for their own actions mantra of today. I…

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

5 Dec 31, 2009
Reply by Jared Lardo

I just have to vent, so I'm gonna do it here.

( If anyone else has any venting, feel free to express your anger here in all its glory. ) Ok so suddenly I'm, just... Err. How should I…

Started by Cory Silver

3 Dec 31, 2009
Reply by Jon Fleming

Westboro Counter-Protest 12/16/09. FLASH in effect!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/godlesschick/sets/72157623021823724 Hey there's Chet and Yarik from Estonia! Stoked!

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

3 Dec 31, 2009
Reply by Jim DePaulo

Proselytize on XBox Live!

Last night I was playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 when the oddest thing happened. Another player asked everyone in the room what they…

Started by David Miller

16 Dec 31, 2009
Reply by David Miller

American

So we all know that Atheists are considered the least patriotic clique/group in American right? I have a simple question that might just ta…

Started by Kyle Ziggy

58 Dec 31, 2009
Reply by ignutz oofmeyer

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service