All Discussions Tagged '' (12,030)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

pro-gay Bible verse

Matthew 15:11 "What goes into someone's mouth does not defile them, but what comes out of their mouth, that is what defiles them." <g&g…

Started by Luara

13 on Thursday
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

What will happen if Scotland Succeeds from the UK?

I have been following and have no idea how Scotland's vote will go on Sept 18.  After reading up on the history of uniting Scotland with En…

Started by Sentient Biped

34 on Thursday

Entitlements, Who is entitled to the land?

"Israel is our homeland  ...  we had  no homeland for thousands of years...." Does this statement give anyone else a sick feeling? I have n…

Started by Joan Denoo

14 on Thursday
Reply by Michael Penn

Atheist must swear to God -- or leave US Air Force

What do you think about this news? Washington (AFP) - The US Air Force has told a sergeant he will have to leave the military unless he ag…

Started by Steph S.

6 on Thursday

Are Atheists too judgmental??

I do  not believe in god or the fables  in the bible, mainly because  there is  no way to prove  any of it.....I therefore  consider  mysel…

Started by Freethinker31

326 Sep 17
Reply by Travis Hedglin

Student Loan Debt

I was reading an article that stated  student  loan debt  amongst  seniors has risen from  1%  to 4%  and will balloon higher  in future ye…

Started by Freethinker31

6 Sep 17
Reply by Travis Hedglin

hey Air Force - go F yourself!

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2014/09/10/atheist_air_force_airman_must_swear_religious_oath_to_reenlist.html An atheist member of…

Started by matthew greenberg

10 Sep 17

ISIS - a conservative paradise in Iraq

http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/2014/09/15/isis-bans-teaching-evolution.html this comment from the article sums it up quite nicely:…

Started by matthew greenberg

17 Sep 17

Wine into Water: The Colossal Absurdity of Justifying Just About Anything With Reference to the Booble

We all enjoy seeing religious nuts thinking they can prove any proposition with reference to the bible. I once witnessed a "corner preacher…

Started by James M. Martin

0 Sep 17

Is it racist to call a football team the Washington Redskins?

I have been  a resident  of the DC  Metropolitan area for  43 years......One thing I discovered  early on  was the love  of the Washington…

Started by Freethinker31

22 Sep 16
Reply by Freethinker31

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service