All Discussions Tagged '' (12,270)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hi! From Soren Sagan

Hello! This is a very good community and I am pleased to be a part of it. I am from Toronto, Canada. I like to write and read about atheism…

Started by Soren Sagan

5 on Thursday
Reply by Michael Penn

Nepal's killing fields: FIVE THOUSAND buffalo lie slaughtered at the beginning of Hindu ceremony for hindu goddess

WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT Hundreds of thousands of animals set to be slaughtered during two-day religious festival in Nepal The Hindu festiv…

Started by Steph S.

24 on Wednesday
Reply by Joan Denoo

BRUTALLY HONEST: The 2014 BRUTALLY HONEST Awards

Well, it's that time of the year - time to look back at the best, the worst and the weirdest moments of 2014. And considering how strange t…

Started by Brent Feeney

1 on Wednesday
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

What is the purpose?

I just can't seem to wrap my noodle around all the effort put forth to expose all the errors and contradictions in the Christian Bible. It…

Started by Todd Crispin

30 on Tuesday
Reply by Dr. Allan H. Clark

Our new freethought banner of the web of human knowledge

We tried to depict the fantastic web of human knowledge that the enlightenment spawned in the last 400 years.  As is obvious from the above…

Started by eric stone

4 Dec 15
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

Chat moderation

I noticed that the chatroom on Atheist Nexus doesn't appear to be moderated. I have already witnessed hostile, insulting interaction and be…

Started by Mequa

54 Dec 14
Reply by Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish

Farewell, Michelle Bachmann

As columnist Charles Pierce put it earlier, Michelle Bachmann is being "raptured back to Minnesota." She gave a farewell address to Congres…

Started by Bertold Brautigan

26 Dec 13
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

How do you respond to: "Are you against religion?", "Are you against Christmas?"

I was asked by an Xtian if I decorated for Christmas. When I answered "NO" - I got the questions I have heard before. "Are you against Rel…

Started by Steph S.

210 Dec 13
Reply by Joan Denoo

Postponed Introduction

Hello, I postponed my introduction so that I could read the posts and find out what sort of people are here. I also joined the Atheist Nex…

Started by Rasheeda Nizam

4 Dec 13
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

Dan Barker and Diner Discounts - Daily Show Labels Him a DIck

Started by Pat

95 Dec 12
Reply by sk8eycat

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service