Atheist Nexus Logo

All Discussions Tagged '' (12,448)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Earliest Memories of Church

My earliest memories of church were going with my grandma to baptist church about the age of five.  I had already had my suspicions about S…

Started by chris carroll

79 May 23
Reply by Idaho Spud

A New Low in Political Rhetoric

http://www.redflagnews.com/headlines/report-the-us-military-does-have-the-legal-and-lawful-jurisdiction-to-arrest-obama The mindset that se…

Started by Dr. Allan H. Clark

40 May 23
Reply by sk8eycat

Incest and the bible.

This quote is from an article on a website called Bible.org. If this doesn't make you an atheist, then nothing ever will. It is literally m…

Started by George Chase

6 May 23
Reply by Loren Miller

Sex and the Heavens (Pilot)

I have no idea why Christianity/God is so tight assed (sorry for the pun) about homosexuality, and more importantly about sex in general? I…

Started by George Chase

4 May 23
Reply by George Chase

Was there a particular event in your life that contributed to you becoming atheist?

I'm new to this site, so I apologize ahead of time if this topic is repetitive. About a month ago, a close family member of mine passed awa…

Started by Kalista Whitney

68 May 22
Reply by Eric Sergent

Are Muslims the only religious group that openly call for the killing of other faiths?

Started by Imaginary Cat Owner

15 May 20
Reply by Freethinker31

Life in Post Racial America.

President Obama set up a twitter account and... thenewcivilrightsmovement.com I'm speechless.  I just don't know what to say.

Started by Daniel W

13 May 20
Reply by tom sarbeck

George Carlin discusses bullshit, er, no, religion...

This is an old one but I don't think it's been seen here in a while.  Sometimes the oldies are indeed goodies. George Carlin on bullshit

Started by Ceil

2 May 20
Reply by Michael Penn

Gay and Bisexual Teens Twice as Likely to Get Pregnant

Watch christian heads explode when they see that headline.  And some atheists, too. Gaystarnews, describing article from American Journal…

Started by Daniel W

3 May 20
Reply by Grinning Cat

Millennials leaving church in droves, study finds

This is encouraging news: Released Tuesday, the survey of 35,000 American adults shows the Christian percentage of the population dropping…

Started by Steph S.

33 May 19
Reply by Patricia

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service