All Discussions Tagged '' (11,493)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

THIS...because of Christianity

http://www.mediaite.com/online/huckabee-says-north-korea-has-more-freedom-than-u-s-twitter-explodes/ THIS is a direct extension of Christi…

Started by matthew greenberg

14 on Tuesday
Reply by Future

Connecting with other atheists

I like atheism and what it stands for and even support the spread of it but as someone who is currently trapped in a very theistic and into…

Started by fy

11 on Tuesday
Reply by Patricia

What do you do with the Gideon Bible in the motel room? - best ideas needed

I was thinking about taking a yellow marker to mark up some key disgusting bible passages in the gideon bibles I find, but there are so man…

Started by Roy

72 on Tuesday
Reply by Grinning Cat

Lousy-ana Wants to Make Bible the Official State Book

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/apr/11/louisiana-lawmakers-press-bible-official-state-boo/ Seriously? The supporters claim it does…

Started by George Kittrell

14 on Tuesday
Reply by Michael Penn

BRUTALLY HONEST: Memo To GOP Contenders: Don't Provoke The Willfully Ignorant

While this happened in Georgia, it certainly could apply to anywhere in the USofA: Georgia Republican Senate candidate David Perdue, a cous…

Started by Brent Feeney

0 on Monday

Why Science Does Not Disprove God

Amir Aczel, the author of many popular science books, has produced a new work countering what he views as the claims of the so-called New A…

Started by Dr. Allan H. Clark

7 on Monday
Reply by Napoleon Bonaparte

Minnesota or BUST! - Asking for help with crowdfunding effort

I'll try to keep this succinct, as I don't want to bore you with a sob story. I live in Richmond, California, a suburb in the San Francisc…

Started by Robert Isaac

0 on Sunday

How the Internet Is Taking Away America’s Religion

Using the Internet can destroy your faith. That’s the conclusion of a study showing that the dramatic drop in religious affiliation in the…

Started by Patricia

11 on Sunday
Reply by Michael Penn

My Philosophy

Over the past few years, I have formulated my philosophy of life, a 13-page document that may be found at either of the following links:htt…

Started by Philo Sofer

11 on Saturday
Reply by Napoleon Bonaparte

Death Penalty vs Abortion and Social Taboos

I have been engaged in a discussion elsewhere regarding my position on abortion. I wanted to run this by the atheistnexus community as the…

Started by Gregory Phillip Dearth

38 Apr 12
Reply by Gregory Phillip Dearth

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service