All Discussions Tagged '' (11,859)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Planet of the Women

http://www.dnaindia.com/lifestyle/report-planet-of-the-women-1700432 "A new book by a leading geneticist foresees a sexless new world wher…

Started by Future

5 yesterday
Reply by The Flying Atheist

How to spot a psychopath: Jon Ronson at TEDxMarrakesh

Jon Ronson, an award-winning writer and documentary maker, the author of two previous bestsellers, Them: Adventures with Extremists and The…

Started by Joan Denoo

0 on Tuesday

Should Five-Year-Olds Be Taught That They're Hellbound Sinners?

OK, for anyone but zealots and sadists, this should be a rhetorical question, but sadly for Portlanders this summer, it wasn’t. The Child E…

Started by Bertold Brautigan

23 on Tuesday
Reply by Dan D

How Rooftop Farms Yield 20 Times More Produce Than Traditional Farms

Video Game Changers: Urban Farming How Rooftop Farms Yield 20 Times More Produce Than Traditional Farms

Started by Joan Denoo

5 on Tuesday
Reply by Christine

The most important lesson from 83,000 brain scans: Daniel Amen at TEDxOrangeCoast

Working at the boys' ranches, one of my colleagues coined the term, "dyslogic". There was no train of thought that preceded behavior that w…

Started by Joan Denoo

1 on Tuesday
Reply by Michael Penn

We Are One

I mentioned  in a previous  thread  that we are separated by ethnicities....Such as African Americans, Irish Americans, Italian Americans,…

Started by Freethinker31

12 on Tuesday
Reply by Freethinker31

The Good News Club: R. Elisabeth Cornwell interviews Katherine Stewart

"The Christian Right's Stealth Assault on America's Children. The Good News Club turned up at her children's elementary school in Santa B…

Started by Joan Denoo

0 on Tuesday

The Bible is Evil

This is a quote from Allen Watt.  One of the best speakers about religion on NPR.  If you don't believe me just read the book of Leviticus.…

Started by John Loq

181 on Monday
Reply by Craigart14

Faith and Reason article in NYTimes

This morning's NYTimes carries an article by anthropologist T. M. Luhrman on the line between faith and reason—and figuring out just where…

Started by Dr. Allan H. Clark

12 on Monday
Reply by Craigart14

Thinkers Anonymous

Right off the top - I did not write this, and I honestly do not know who did.  I stumbled onto it this morning on the hard drive of my lapt…

Started by Loren Miller

16 on Monday
Reply by Freethinker31

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service