All Discussions Tagged '' (12,287)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What if God revealed himself to you?

I have an untreatable neuromuscular disorder. A Christian friend of mine said to me "if God revealed himself to you by curing you would you…

Started by Thomas Pietrocarli

6 on Thursday
Reply by Atheist in FundyLand

Hitler and universal healthcare

The rightwing conspiracy theorists are onto a new tack: Obama is like Hitler in forcing universal health care on the country: This was pos…

Started by Dr. Allan H. Clark

18 on Wednesday
Reply by Dr. Allan H. Clark

Fiscally Conservative

this is not a religious discussion.  although it has to be recognized that when speaking of conservative vs. liberal ideology the vast majo…

Started by matthew greenberg

2 on Wednesday
Reply by Ted Foureagles

What Christians REALLY Believe, or The Gospel According to Saint Frankenstein's Monster

Started by James M. Martin

0 on Wednesday

Atheist variant on Jewish Mezuzah?

Hi -  We do have a discussion area for Jewish Atheists, and I may pose this question there also, but I thought I'd ask a broader audience…

Started by jlaz

9 on Wednesday
Reply by jlaz

Examples of Christian Privilege

Sometimes on Facebook my feed will show certain links that a friend liked. Well one that I just came across was http://everydayfeminism.com

Started by George Kittrell

2 on Wednesday
Reply by George Kittrell

Catholic school enlists 'Santa' to help it stay afloat

The irony in this story is just too rich not to share. Chicago Tribune "In January, St. Florian was one of six schools slated to close du…

Started by The Flying Atheist

11 on Wednesday
Reply by The Flying Atheist

Speaking about my atheism on TV tonight

I got an opportunity to speak on camera about my atheism and it is supposed to be aired tonight on the Canadian National TV CTV main channe…

Started by Russell Pangborn

31 on Tuesday
Reply by Idaho Spud

Pakistani Christians Dressed As Santa Claus Protest Taliban

Pakistan was still reeling Sunday from a devastating attack on a military-run school in Peshawar that left 132 children dead. Shortly afte…

Started by Future

3 on Tuesday
Reply by Patricia

It's going to happen. The first Atheist Storybook for children!

If you look on Amazon, there are literally 2 books for our kids vs 10,000+ religious books. That's why we're excited to share that we succ…

Started by Atheist Storybook

2 on Tuesday
Reply by Michael Penn

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service