All Discussions Tagged '' (12,177)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

BRUTALLY HONEST: Want Change? Then Stop Being a Political Retard!

Tomorrow's Election Day in the good old USofA, and people will be going to the polls to elect...the same old same old. Doesn't matter if it…

Started by Brent Feeney

17 21 hours ago
Reply by Freethinker31

Christiany does more harm than good

Valerie Tarico I think she nicely describes point by point why religion is harmful.  One of her main points is about tribalism - which I t…

Started by Daniel W

20 21 hours ago
Reply by James M. Martin

Catholic Lawsuit: We don't have to follow USA Laws.

thenewcivilrights.com "But they are also using an argument that has never been tried before, at least in America: Freedom of religion and…

Started by Daniel W

6 yesterday
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

Cranston, RI and SCOTUS

I'm currently having an argument with several friends of mine about the constitutionality of the ruling to have the prayer banner removed f…

Started by David Philip Norris

5 yesterday
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

Atheist Children's Hymns. "No One Loves Me This I Know"

I was trying to decide if this was funny.  To be honest, he's ridiculing atheists.  Maybe it could come back to bite him.   The songs reall…

Started by Daniel W

17 on Wednesday
Reply by Joan Denoo

Unthinking Democratic Policy versus Unfeeling Republican Policy

Diplomacy has been defined as the art of saying what you want to say and getting away before anyone figures out your intentions. I chose to…

Started by Tom Sarbeck

48 on Wednesday
Reply by Freethinker31

Jesus Arrested in Philadelphia

for disorderly conduct. Taken away in handcuffs.  I hope this turns out better for him than that arrest 2,000 years ago in Jerusalem. He…

Started by Daniel W

28 on Tuesday
Reply by Michael Penn

Attacks in Canada Oct. 22nd/14

Devastating for Canada.... http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/sergeant-at-arms-hailed-as-hero-for-stopping-parliament-hill-gunman-1.2066039

Started by Patricia

8 on Tuesday
Reply by booklover

BRUTALLY HONEST: Kim Kardashian Will Never Break The Internet

I guess by now most, if not all, of you have seen Kim Kardashian's latest magazine pictures. That she's showing off her assets isn't new -…

Started by Brent Feeney

2 on Monday
Reply by Michael Penn

Bible Non-Prophesy

In my mind there are many Bible non-prophesies. To understand what I am saying all you have to do is do away with Christian apologetics. Fo…

Started by Michael Penn

4 on Monday
Reply by Michael Penn

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

Loren Miller replied to Deidre's discussion What are u listening to?
36 minutes ago
Michael Penn replied to Russell Pangborn's discussion People Generally Don't Like Whistle Blowers
52 minutes ago
Neanderthal Man replied to Napoleon Bonaparte's discussion Viking Trance in the group Les Athées Napoléonienne
53 minutes ago
Neanderthal Man replied to Napoleon Bonaparte's discussion Viking Trance in the group Les Athées Napoléonienne
58 minutes ago
Lemual Poot posted a photo
59 minutes ago
1 hour ago
Kacie Tsao commented on Kacie Tsao's blog post Religion is somehow different… (a meandering ramble about linguistics, atheism, and weird cognitive biases)
1 hour ago
Michael Penn replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion Mississippi Group Seeks to Declare Christianity as State Religion
1 hour ago
Kacie Tsao replied to Pat's discussion Catholic Church Welcomes LGBTQI - NAW! Just Kidding, Suckers. We Still Loathe You! in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
1 hour ago
Michael Penn commented on Kacie Tsao's blog post Religion is somehow different… (a meandering ramble about linguistics, atheism, and weird cognitive biases)
1 hour ago
Pat replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion Mississippi Group Seeks to Declare Christianity as State Religion
1 hour ago
Neanderthal Man posted a video

Viking Trance - Work In Progress (New Version)

Music by Viking Trance with video editing by Napoleon Bonaparte. Viking Trance vikingtrance.bandcamp.com Viking Trance vikingtrance.com Smart Dog Video Londo...
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service