Atheist Nexus Logo

All Discussions Tagged '' (12,292)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Duck Dynasty Star, Phil Robertson Akin To Charles Manson, Via His Publicized Fantasies.

According to sources, Phil Robertson describes a gruesome way to teach an atheist family right from wrong, that was so wrong, that it bears…

Started by Dyslexic's DOG

6 yesterday
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

CNN - Now the Christian News Network

CNN has been airing a six part series called Finding Jesus. The premise of the series is that each week it investigates an artifact associa…

Started by Mojo

2 yesterday
Reply by Mojo

I Asked For & Received Permission to Post

Hello, I just read & agreed with your article, Cost Analysis: Religion should be kept personal Would you be willing to give me permissi…

Started by Patricia

10 yesterday
Reply by Patricia

Secular Humanism Teaches Christians How To Be Moral?

I love the Christian argument from morality.  Why? You may ask. Because it is a classic Argument From Ignorance Fallacy! Total ignorance of…

Started by Dyslexic's DOG

24 yesterday
Reply by Grinning Cat

It is not enough to be a good person.

It is not enough to do good for others. It must begin by not defiling the logos of life by ascribing to mindless mindsets born of mythologi…

Started by John Brunelle

1 yesterday
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

List of state constitutions in US excluding atheists.

Hi there - just got this on the Richard Dawkins newsletters detailing the states excluding atheists. Bizarre reading about how they openly…

Started by Christopher Cosgrove

3 on Friday
Reply by Ted Foureagles

Prayer can't hurt?

A customer of mine was discussing a pending surgery of a mutual friend of ours, stated that she would pray for him..... I replied that I d…

Started by Daniel W. Mylin

69 on Thursday
Reply by Joan Denoo

Sin. Redemption from sin.

We do not escape the history we leave behind. At best, we can rise above who we were and bring balance to our self, and perhaps share that…

Started by John Brunelle

0 on Thursday

Sodomite Suppression Act in California—the craziness continues

A lawyer in Huntington Beach has proposed a ballot initiative to suppress sodomy based on religious principles. It would provide the death…

Started by Dr. Allan H. Clark

2 on Thursday
Reply by Dr. Allan H. Clark

Are more Americans becoming disconnected with religion?

Are more Americans becoming disconnected with religion? Of course more citizens of the USA disconnect from religion. Just look around you i…

Started by Joan Denoo

18 on Thursday
Reply by Grinning Cat

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service