All Discussions Tagged '' (12,287)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

God Loves Uganda.

It's not the actual documentary, but it's worth watching. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4y-Rphi4e68

Started by Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish

4 yesterday
Reply by Michael Penn

Are you open about being an atheist or are you in the closet?

I am semi in the closet. I do have to admit that I am not comfortable discussing my views with just anyone. I am the type that wants everyo…

Started by Atheist Andrea

460 yesterday
Reply by Freethinker31

Atheists who preach religion and theists who preach atheism

Have you ever heard of such people? If so, what would be your reasons for such people doing so? One of the reasons for an atheist preaching…

Started by Matt Gabe

14 yesterday
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

fwd: FAMILY GUY THE 2,000-YEAR-OLD VIRGIN

enjoyable, sacrilegious TV, for my money.  At some point they commented in the show about how many Christians it would piss off.  Up to tha…

Started by jlaz

0 yesterday

What referencing style did Hitchens use?

Not sure if this is the appropriate place to ask, but here goes nothing. I looking over God is Not Great and I'm curious about the referenc…

Started by Charles Cassels

1 on Friday
Reply by Michael Penn

The new Islamic Caliphate

I read a disturbing article  in the Washington Post stating that entire families  from all over the world are joining  ISIS  to form a new…

Started by Freethinker31

6 on Friday
Reply by Freethinker31

Petrified forests take millions of years?

I was curious about this. I heard that petrified forests take millions of years, but when Mount St Helen erupted supposedly there were tree…

Started by Charles Cassels

7 on Thursday
Reply by Asa Watcher

One reason I hate social media

When I first created a Facebook account, I was excited. I took the time to fill out the questionnaire. I uploaded photos and artwork and go…

Started by Atheist in FundyLand

33 on Thursday
Reply by Atheist in FundyLand

There Should Be A War

Although the vast majority of Americans claim to be theists and believe in a six thousand year old world ruled over by their god, they whin…

Started by Allen Dudley

15 on Thursday
Reply by Jerry Wesner

Nepal's killing fields: FIVE THOUSAND buffalo lie slaughtered at the beginning of Hindu ceremony for hindu goddess

WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT Hundreds of thousands of animals set to be slaughtered during two-day religious festival in Nepal The Hindu festiv…

Started by Steph S.

30 on Thursday
Reply by Atheist in FundyLand

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service