All Discussions Tagged '' (11,914)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Most ignorant comments about religion

Sometimes people say things that are so dumb that you just need to share. What is the craziest, most ignorant, awful, etc. thing you have e…

Started by Morgan West

60 20 hours ago
Reply by Loren Miller

Wow! Moses and Ramses Were as White as Noah!

thinkprogress, "The unbearable whiteness of Moses" I know the bible is fiction mixed with legend mixed with fantasy mixed with a touch of…

Started by Sentient Biped

8 23 hours ago
Reply by Bill_Hicks_Worshipper

Proof of god(s)

So what would it take to convince you there was a god? This subject has come up before, and while not proof of an omnipotent deity, I offer…

Started by Luara

24 yesterday

Mom's Boyfriend Tortures, Kills Her Baby; She Posts Message to God

I just don't get it. I had no formal training in logical fallacies and had to play catch up in them once I decided I was not an agnostic, I…

Started by James M. Martin

17 yesterday

Without god what's to stop me from raping all I want? Penn Jillette answers

I love this quote from Penn Jillette and a wonderful interview. The question I get asked by religious people all the time is, without God,…

Started by Steph S.

83 yesterday
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

Open relationships

What are your thoughts on open intimate relationships?  If you don't know what these are they are basically a regular boyfriend girlfriend,…

Started by MagetheEntertainer

23 yesterday
Reply by Joan Denoo

ISIS apparently beheaded James Foley

See http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/19/world/meast/isis-james-foley/  American journalist.  The video was briefly on Youtube. 

Started by Luara

11 yesterday
Reply by The Flying Atheist

Howdy, y'all

Just wanted to introduce myself, as that seems the right thing to do for someone who just joined A/N. (No, my name isn't really Nick Bottom…

Started by Nick Bottom

12 yesterday
Reply by Pat

One view of what's going on in suburban St. Louis

What's been going on the last several days in the northern St. Louis suburb of Ferguson, MO - I live in deep south STL city, if that helps…

Started by Brent Feeney

25 on Wednesday
Reply by Michael Penn

Jesus Got a Haircut!

I'm impressed!  The last time I saw photos of Jesus, he had long flowing locks.  Damn hippie!  Tonight I came home to this circular: Almost…

Started by Sentient Biped

108 on Wednesday
Reply by sk8eycat

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service