All Discussions Tagged '' (12,027)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How can people be good without god?

If you're like me, you're a bit tired of hearing this question, and really tired of answering it. I was just watching an old Bill Maher cli…

Started by Bertold Brautigan

4 6 minutes ago
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

Anyone else have trouble finding a compatible psychotherapist?

I went through mountains of paperwork and saw one therapist three times over the course of about six months. Had I scheduled another sessio…

Started by Atheist in FundyLand

0 20 minutes ago

Ever had a family member die

Meaning brother, sister, mom, or Dad?  If your parents are alive, how old are they?  Are they still together?  I just think it must be so d…

Started by MattyLJ

14 1 hour ago
Reply by Atheist in FundyLand

Family Values

Right Wing Republicans  always  say they are the party  for Family Values........It is  a code word against  Gay Families, Abortion Rights,…

Started by Freethinker31

59 5 hours ago
Reply by sk8eycat

YouTube Video: "How to Convert an Atheist"

For anyone who can watch this video of over 47 minutes; "How to Convert an Atheist"; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51B8MzcxOX0 --I must a…

Started by Larry

0 6 hours ago

Walk on the Wild Side: Conservative Yiddish Sect in North London Openly Misogynistic

Get a load of this! A Yiddish sect in North London, obviously a fundamentalist group, is posting signs on the streets telling women they ca…

Started by James M. Martin

23 6 hours ago
Reply by Pat

BRUTALLY HONEST: Deal's Raw Deal With Numbers

There's no doubt that many politicians - it doesn't matter if they have an R or D behind their name - are a bunch of hypocrites. And as a m…

Started by Brent Feeney

0 7 hours ago

BRUTALLY HONEST: Two-For-One Ignorance: The NFL and Cloud Celebs

It's been a pretty tough couple of weeks lately for both the celebrities that had their - shall we say - intimate moments hacked and put on…

Started by Brent Feeney

2 7 hours ago
Reply by Brent Feeney

Whats the deal with feminism?

It seems the last few years feminism has made quite the comeback, but I also hear many negative things surrounding it, like claims of discr…

Started by Travis Hedglin

40 8 hours ago
Reply by Patricia

Early Christianity

The use of hallusagenic mushrooms played a role in early Christian thought. John, "the loved disciple" of the crucified man that lives some…

Started by L. Alcorn

35 10 hours ago
Reply by L. Alcorn

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Joan Denoo liked Bertold Brautigan's discussion How can people be good without god?
4 minutes ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion How can people be good without god?
6 minutes ago
Joan Denoo replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Experimental Ebola Serum May Be In Use On Americans in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
7 minutes ago
Joan Denoo replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Experimental Ebola Serum May Be In Use On Americans in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
18 minutes ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion How can people be good without god?
18 minutes ago
Atheist in FundyLand posted a discussion
20 minutes ago
HPhan replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Hawking Says Higgs Boson Could Destroy the Universe in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
28 minutes ago
Chris G commented on Sylvain Duford's group Eco-Logical: A Group for Environmentalists
36 minutes ago
HPhan liked Sylvain Duford's group Eco-Logical: A Group for Environmentalists
38 minutes ago
HPhan joined Sylvain Duford's group
38 minutes ago
HPhan replied to Steph S.'s discussion Scientists report first semiaquatic dinosaur, Spinosaurus in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
42 minutes ago
HPhan replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Experimental Ebola Serum May Be In Use On Americans in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
56 minutes ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service