Atheist Nexus Logo

All Discussions Tagged '' (12,211)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Do you suffer from hopolophobia?

I was recently accused of being a “hopolophobe”, of having “hopolophobia”.  Come to find out that the word was recently made up to denegrat…

Started by Asa Watcher

324 11 minutes ago
Reply by Joan Denoo

The United States involvement in the Middle East

We were having a discussion on the Hopolophobia thread, and as so often happens, we started talking about everything but that.  It was gett…

Started by Donald L. Engel

1 1 hour ago
Reply by Joan Denoo

Gun Nexus

The current forum topics and number of replies. Guns.  254 Guns.  316 Activism against religion.  138 Physician Assisted Suicide.  19 Reli…

Started by Daniel W

11 4 hours ago
Reply by k.h. ky

Female Equality

Hey, I just signed the petition "Federal Party Leaders: Join an Election Debate that Speaks to Women" and wanted to see if you could help b…

Started by Patricia

3 4 hours ago
Reply by Joan Denoo

Introducing myself

Hello! I am new on Atheist Nexus, and since i joyfully and interested sniffing around in forums, groups, blogs and the chat, i thought a pr…

Started by Rosita

5 4 hours ago
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

Do you believe Jesus existed?

Apparently you can't do polls on here.... but Do any of you think that Jesus actually existed? What do category do you fall into? A. Beli…

Started by Jennifer W

1301 9 hours ago
Reply by Bizu Dana

Does Obama love America?

The media are all ablither about Rudy Giulani's recent accusation that the President does not "love America."   What does it mean?  It must…

Started by Alan Perlman

32 11 hours ago
Reply by Alan Perlman

Does Richard Dawkins overstate in his book The God Delusion that "Religion is the sole cause of conflict in the world"? What are your opinions?

When we look at statistics, we can argue that religion is not just the major cause of conflict around the world. There are quite many peopl…

Started by Shashwat Singh Pokharel

15 14 hours ago
Reply by Asa Watcher

Brother Richard talks at Atheist Alliance International

Since the original video went away, I replaced it with a Brother Richard talk at Atheist Alliance International. Enjoy :)

Started by Luara

105 15 hours ago
Reply by Idaho Spud

The Atheist Experience

From time to time we hear references to the Atheist Experience TV show out of Austin, Texas. This is an informative program, entertainin…

Started by Michael Penn

8 23 hours ago
Reply by tom sarbeck

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service