All Discussions Tagged '' (12,364)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hi

Hi everyone, I'm still figuring out how to use this site. I received welcome messages 10 days ago after my membership was approved, but don…

Started by Sanjoy

6 1 minute ago
Reply by booklover

The Death Penalty aka Capital Punishment

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/01/27/exonerations-record-high-2014_n_6551918.html I forget.  Someone remind again:  Why do we still ha…

Started by James G. Lee

14 13 minutes ago
Reply by sk8eycat

I Wouldn't Call Him "Doctor"

"Dr." Jimmy Hays, Th.D is the founder and president of the less than wonderful Andersonville Theological Seminary in Camilla, Georgia. He i…

Started by Allen Dudley

8 2 hours ago
Reply by Loren Miller

Religion and lunch meat

I am obviously new here, so I wanted to give you all an idea of who I am.  I am nearing my 54th birthday, and have been and atheist since I…

Started by Daniel W. Mylin

6 3 hours ago
Reply by Michael Penn

I Wouldn't Call Him "Doctor"

"Dr." Jimmy Hays, Th.D is the founder and president of the less than wonderful Andersonville Theological Seminary in Camilla, Georgia. He i…

Started by Allen Dudley

0 9 hours ago

Death with Misery (AKA "The Kiss of Jesus") - Brought to You by the RCC

Valerie Tarico posted an article titled Death With Dignity vs. "Redemptive Suffering" in which she interviewed Robb Miller, executive direc…

Started by Bertold Brautigan

15 10 hours ago
Reply by Grinning Cat

Five Reasons to Doubt Jesus Christ Ever Existed: Arm at All Points!

"A growing number of scholars are openly questioning or actively arguing against Jesus’ historicity. Since many people, both Christian and…

Started by James M. Martin

93 12 hours ago
Reply by sk8eycat

The afterlife should still matter to atheists

Now just because something doesn't exist doesn't mean that it doesn't matter.  In other words, just because an afterlife of eternal joy doe…

Started by Matt Gabe

53 14 hours ago
Reply by Patricia

My gravesite inscription

“I was not. I have been, I am not. I am so grateful to have participated in life!” A beloved cousin died yesterday and we, at a Johnson/Smi…

Started by Joan Denoo

93 19 hours ago
Reply by Dr. Allan H. Clark

BRUTALLY HONEST; 2015's State of Delusion

Guess what folks... He's back!! Who's back? None other than the one, the only...David 2 and his weekly commentary that's social...that's po…

Started by Brent Feeney

0 20 hours ago

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service