All Discussions Tagged '' (11,914)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Suicide ?!?

The  news of the loss of Robin Williams is saddening. I however can't help feeling that it is the shared delusion of a better place to go t…

Started by Scot Hinson

196 1 hour ago
Reply by Chris G

Solicitors, go away

In the past few months, I have been approached not once, not twice, but three times by solicitors who want me to find Jesus through their w…

Started by Nick Bottom

28 1 hour ago
Reply by Luara

Flying Spaghetti Monster invades heaven.

via the Friendly Atheist website. Mary:  "Button up that shirt!" Jesus: "It' not like the pope's visiting" Mary:  "You look like a hipp…

Started by Sentient Biped

2 7 hours ago
Reply by k.h. ky

If Atheists spoke to religious people the way religious people speak to atheists"

Maybe add to that... Christian: "I just found out I've got cancer". Atheist: "I wont pray for you!" or Atheist: "Merry Atheistmas! No mor…

Started by Sentient Biped

8 8 hours ago
Reply by Christine

God cured Doctor's Ebola disease.

I saw TV news today and I cringe when Dr. Kent Brantly said about curing his Ebola disease An American doctor who was cured of Ebola repea…

Started by sflmac

1 9 hours ago
Reply by Christine

Reformed catholic church

The church nearest to us turns out to be "reformed catholic." That's nice to know- it's not affiliated with the vatican. I looked at the we…

Started by Christine

5 9 hours ago
Reply by Christine

Thoughts on Buddhism?

Just wondering what you guys think about Buddhism. I was reading about the basic structure of it today. The business about 6 cycles, Nirvan…

Started by roland707

129 10 hours ago
Reply by Nick Bottom

Carl Sagan's Cosmos

Episode 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pa1ImgOcOPMEpisode 2: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x10bdyd_cosmos-carl-sagan-a-personal-voya

Started by Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish

5 14 hours ago
Reply by Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish

IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?

I wanted to put this question out there to see how strongly everyone feels on this subject. Being that most of us trust in scientific fact…

Started by scott martins

2183 18 hours ago
Reply by Jay Stride

How to identify a narcissist

One simple question: To what extent do you agree with this statement: "I am a narcissist"? (Note: The word "narcissist" means egotistical,…

Started by Luara

8 20 hours ago
Reply by Idaho Spud

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Amanda Ashcraft posted a photo
29 minutes ago
Luara commented on Freethinker31's blog post Respect for other peoples culture
31 minutes ago
Loren Miller commented on Joan Denoo's blog post We need a new narrative.
39 minutes ago
Luara replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Scientists Say Neanderthals and Modern Humans Coexisted in Europe for about 5,400Years in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
1 hour ago
Chris G replied to Scot Hinson's discussion Suicide ?!?
1 hour ago
Luara replied to Nick Bottom's discussion Solicitors, go away
1 hour ago
Joseph P replied to Dr. Terence Meaden's discussion Ecosystem found under Antarctic ice sheet raises hopes for alien life in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
1 hour ago
Dr. Terence Meaden replied to Dr. Terence Meaden's discussion Ecosystem found under Antarctic ice sheet raises hopes for alien life in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
1 hour ago
Luara commented on Freethinker31's blog post About that Bible
2 hours ago
Joseph P replied to Dr. Terence Meaden's discussion Ecosystem found under Antarctic ice sheet raises hopes for alien life in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
2 hours ago
Joseph P replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Scientists Say Neanderthals and Modern Humans Coexisted in Europe for about 5,400Years in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
2 hours ago
Dr. Terence Meaden replied to Dr. Terence Meaden's discussion Ecosystem found under Antarctic ice sheet raises hopes for alien life in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
2 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service