All Discussions Tagged '' (12,099)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dogmatic atheism?

How outspoken should we be relating to atheism? If a fellow atheist doesn't agree with you on certain aspects of atheism, do you dismiss th…

Started by Deidre

150 1 hour ago
Reply by Joan Denoo

What are u listening to?

I looked under 'groups' and didn't see anything for music, or maybe I didn't scroll through the pages far back enough. I don't think I reca…

Started by Deidre

46 1 hour ago
Reply by Deidre

Whats your take on what Gandhi ji said about "mysterious power that makes it self felt". I have felt it few times in my life, have you ?

There is an indefinable mysterious power that pervades everything. I feel it, though I do not see it. It is this unseen power that makes it…

Started by JanBodh

3 2 hours ago
Reply by Michael Penn

Boring post thread

Someone started this thread on another site.  It is about posting the boring monotonous things we go through every day or what you are up t…

Started by chares martel

23 3 hours ago
Reply by Michael Penn

Whats your take on what Gandhi ji said about "mysterious power that makes it self felt". I have felt it few times in my life, have you ?

There is an indefinable mysterious power that pervades everything. I feel it, though I do not see it. It is this unseen power that makes it…

Started by JanBodh

0 7 hours ago

Is consciousness nothing more than a veneer of our biological underpinnings?

I’ve long wondered this question, albeit only from various smaller fragments when I was much, much younger, but I’ve never been able to pre…

Started by Just a Voice

7 7 hours ago
Reply by Ted Foureagles

Bart Ehrman on Monty Python's "Life of Brian" and Jesus

Monty Python's "Life of Brian" makes a lot of amazingly accurate statements about what Palestine was like at the time of Jesus. Some are th…

Started by Luara

7 7 hours ago
Reply by Luara

Would you rather America won the Vietnam War?

I just know we have people here who protested the Vietnam War. Its hard to find a patriotic movie about American involvement and we can see…

Started by chares martel

18 18 hours ago
Reply by Michael Penn

The benefits of flushing Religion

What is your favorite thing about leaving Religion?  Mine is no longer worrying  about people going to hell.  I mean if you have a loved on…

Started by chares martel

17 20 hours ago
Reply by Michael Penn

BRUTALLY HONEST: A couple of recent musings from David 2

Been a bit slack lately on posting these - my apologies on that - so here's a twin-bill of my buddy David 2's BRUTALLY HONEST commentaries.…

Started by Brent Feeney

0 20 hours ago

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service