Atheist Nexus Logo

All Discussions Tagged '' (12,439)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I am Secular. Let the theists embrace their negative identities & anti-secularism. They do not define me.

There are have been many attempts to label the secular community and its members.  I use the words "community" and "members" advisedly, sin…

Started by Daniel W

2 1 hour ago
Reply by sk8eycat

American Center for Law and Justice odd case

A high school biology student was given an assignment to outline the formation of the earth through time and instead presented the Genesis…

Started by Dr. Allan H. Clark

38 1 hour ago
Reply by Daniel W

why Obama is a good potus - he's probably atheist

admittedly, he wasn't a particularly qualified candidate for President.  Obama was a first term senator with limited political capital.  th…

Started by matthew greenberg

5 3 hours ago
Reply by jay H

Biblical Scholars.

The Merriam-Webster Dictionary defines the word "scholar" as, "an intelligent and well-educated person who has studied a subject for a long…

Started by George Chase

14 4 hours ago
Reply by Freethinker31

From darkness to fairness: A journey of an Ex-Muslim

Hi everyone, this is my story: I was born and raised in an Islamic country of 35 million people, in my country you are brainwashed since y…

Started by omariann

16 yesterday
Reply by omariann

Do You Cohere? Tightly? Moderately? Loosely?

After you have joined an organization, here the fictional XYZ Society, do you tell your friends: 1. I have joined XYZ. 2. I'm an XYZ member…

Started by tom sarbeck

3 yesterday
Reply by jay H

Did god created men in his own image?

Genesis 1:27 King James Version (KJV) 27 "So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created…

Started by George Chase

0 on Tuesday

What pigeon hole can we put you in?

I just finished reading this and although the author acknowledges that there can be more than one descriptive per person, I still don't lik…

Started by Ceil

9 on Tuesday
Reply by Ceil

Nontheists only?

I am new to this site and I find it disturbing that no theists are allowed to be on this site. Shouldn't all be welcome so we can truly lea…

Started by Drew Brennan

126 on Monday
Reply by Ceil

And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

I'm still arguing with a scientifically illiterate clown who thinks that elements and even light have properties called meaning or function…

Started by Dyslexic's DOG

2 on Monday
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service