Atheist Nexus Logo

All Discussions Tagged '' (12,208)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

We might as well all just kill ourselves

Since there is no afterlife of eternal joy for us and that we are bound to live lives of suffering just to die in the end and to forever re…

Started by Matt Gabe

13 26 minutes ago
Reply by Matt Gabe

We must offend religion more: Islam, Christianity and our tolerance for ancient myths, harmful ideas

We must offend religion more: Islam, Christianity and our tolerance for ancient myths, harmful ideas "we can’t begin self-censoring, or we…

Started by Joan Denoo

43 31 minutes ago
Reply by Mojo

Things covered by thE ACA

Apparently insurance companies under the Affordable Care Act are required to accept any state licensed 'healing arts' including (where ther…

Started by jay H

0 43 minutes ago

Do you suffer from hopolophobia?

I was recently accused of being a “hopolophobe”, of having “hopolophobia”.  Come to find out that the word was recently made up to denegrat…

Started by Asa Watcher

235 2 hours ago
Reply by Freethinker31

Muslim... Atheist?

The person who said it never got back to me, but I am curious (to anyone who actually sees this, I suppose), what are people's thoughts on…

Started by Broken Xeno

17 2 hours ago
Reply by Idaho Spud

Letter to Jenny McCarthy, via Atheism and Me

Posted: 05 Feb 2015 10:19 PM PST Dear Jenny McCarthy, I know it's unlikely you'll ever read this, and that if it ever does come to your att…

Started by Patricia

7 5 hours ago
Reply by Idaho Spud

Anti-Atheist discrimination and corruption in the Federal Magstrate's court and The Family Court

Make of it what you will, but I don't hallucinate, and nor do I have delusions of reference, and I never have. Avoid Christian psychiatris…

Started by Bruce Long

41 5 hours ago
Reply by Leon Gretsky

a National religion? gfy!

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/polltracker/poll-57-percent-republicans-christianity-national-religion well isn't that inclusive of them.  i…

Started by matthew greenberg

17 5 hours ago
Reply by Leon Gretsky

mr deity: fuck the pope

Not sure if this is a prior post but here goes.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xDnxv6eFNg

Started by John Aultman

6 20 hours ago
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

Affiliations?

I'm wondering how the political demographics shake out in this forum... Mostly liberal/democratic? Any conservatives/republicans? Statists?…

Started by Amy B

49 23 hours ago
Reply by Greg

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service