Joan Denoo's Discussions (7,270)

Discussions Replied To (2909) Replies Latest Activity

"One of my favorites as well. Eric Idle has a way with words and melody.    "

Joan Denoo replied 5 hours ago to Five Reasons to Doubt Jesus Christ Ever Existed: Arm at All Points!

111 5 hours ago
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Now, its getting funny! Hey maybe my funny bone is working tonight "

Joan Denoo replied 6 hours ago to Five Reasons to Doubt Jesus Christ Ever Existed: Arm at All Points!

111 5 hours ago
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Just one more little tidbit: Cats of Kilkenny "

Joan Denoo replied 6 hours ago to Five Reasons to Doubt Jesus Christ Ever Existed: Arm at All Points!

111 5 hours ago
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Kilkenny Cats Solution: "Fight like Kilkenny cats: these were the famous mythical ca…"

111 5 hours ago
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Felaine, It is my understanding as you define it. Furthermore, when with Marija Gimb…"

111 5 hours ago
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Oh! that is stupidly sick!  I looked for another video from 2014-15 and none was as…"

Joan Denoo replied 7 hours ago to Five Reasons to Doubt Jesus Christ Ever Existed: Arm at All Points!

111 5 hours ago
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Emma, do you have records of your ancestors in Ireland and the potato famine? Yes, I…"

Joan Denoo replied 7 hours ago to I Wouldn't Call Him "Doctor"

32 3 hours ago
Reply by Grinning Cat

"I know what you mean, Paricia. I discussed the overpopulation situation with my gran…"

32 3 hours ago
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Here is the story of the horses of Mongolia: Saving the World’s Only True Wild Horse…"

32 3 hours ago
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Bertold, I realize you refer to the snake oil salespeople and unethical scoundrels p…"

Joan Denoo replied 8 hours ago to I Wouldn't Call Him "Doctor"

32 3 hours ago
Reply by Grinning Cat

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service