Joan Denoo's Discussions (6,919)

Discussions Replied To (2630) Replies Latest Activity

"To think such a treaty was ever agreed to is beyond common sense. We need to make mo…"

Joan Denoo replied 1 hour ago to Catholic Lawsuit: We don't have to follow USA Laws.

15 1 hour ago
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Well, I guess we just have to make more noise and put up real fusses. We need to be…"

Joan Denoo replied 6 hours ago to Catholic Lawsuit: We don't have to follow USA Laws.

15 1 hour ago
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Atheist In Fundyland, anxiety and depression have two general types. One is caused b…"

Joan Denoo replied on Sunday to Evangelicals: "It's not climate change, It's Apocalpyse!"

69 on Monday
Reply by booklover

"OK! Given the reality of  "Evangelicals: "It's not climate change, It's Apocalypse!"…"

Joan Denoo replied on Sunday to Evangelicals: "It's not climate change, It's Apocalpyse!"

69 on Monday
Reply by booklover

"Freethinker, No! Don't lighten up. I do agree that we can find joy in the process of…"

69 on Monday
Reply by booklover

"I agree. The highschool and college kids that failed to take advantage of the early…"

69 on Monday
Reply by booklover

"If we give in to fear, we lose. If we take each breath as a gift to be celebrated, w…"

69 on Monday
Reply by booklover

" Atheist in FundyLand, everything you discovered about climate change is real. Will…"

69 on Monday
Reply by booklover

"Hitchens was so correct in so many different ways. He certainly yanked some scales o…"

69 on Monday
Reply by booklover

"The willing ignorant ones. The deliberately ignorant ones. "

69 on Monday
Reply by booklover

RSS

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service