Atheist Nexus Logo

Joan Denoo's Discussions (7,844)

Discussions Replied To (3390) Replies Latest Activity

"Bertold, I like the idea of these paragraphs, however, if I word it a different way,…"

Joan Denoo replied Dec 15, 2014 to Nepal's killing fields: FIVE THOUSAND buffalo lie slaughtered at the beginning of Hindu ceremony for hindu goddess

30 Dec 24, 2014
Reply by Atheist in FundyLand

"Since we have no evidence, other that hearsay, we can be confident that no one pops…"

Joan Denoo replied Dec 15, 2014 to IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?

2436 Apr 27
Reply by Gerald Payne

"Russell, this is an amazing opportunity and to be able to talk to such a renowned as…"

Joan Denoo replied Dec 14, 2014 to Speaking about my atheism on TV tonight

31 Dec 23, 2014
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Ye gads! Another "situation". "

Joan Denoo replied Dec 14, 2014 to Speaking about my atheism on TV tonight

31 Dec 23, 2014
Reply by Idaho Spud

"I didn't find Dan Barker "where he's telling the passersby that "they don't have to…"

Joan Denoo replied Dec 14, 2014 to Chat moderation

54 Dec 14, 2014
Reply by Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish

"Bertold, may I use your quote and statement in a post on Facebook and Twitter? This…"

Joan Denoo replied Dec 13, 2014 to Nepal's killing fields: FIVE THOUSAND buffalo lie slaughtered at the beginning of Hindu ceremony for hindu goddess

30 Dec 24, 2014

"Religion, an instrument of death, slaughter, and destruction. We have to point that…"

Joan Denoo replied Dec 13, 2014 to Nepal's killing fields: FIVE THOUSAND buffalo lie slaughtered at the beginning of Hindu ceremony for hindu goddess

30 Dec 24, 2014

"Oh! I hope you can record it and share it with us, Russell. Great idea, Loren. I'll…"

Joan Denoo replied Dec 13, 2014 to Speaking about my atheism on TV tonight

31 Dec 23, 2014
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Perfect!  I'll do one!"

Joan Denoo replied Dec 13, 2014 to How do you respond to: "Are you against religion?", "Are you against Christmas?"

274 Jan 2
Reply by Leon Gretsky

"I don't mean to be blunt. Don't want something. Do something! Don't ask permission! …"

Joan Denoo replied Dec 13, 2014 to How do you respond to: "Are you against religion?", "Are you against Christmas?"

274 Jan 2
Reply by Leon Gretsky

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service