Joan Denoo's Discussions (6,202)

Discussions Replied To (2121) Replies Latest Activity

"OK, I am ready for a Robert Heinlein read, iBooks has dozens, at least, by him. Whic…"

Joan Denoo replied Jan 5 to Why are we Atheist?

34 Jan 8
Reply by Napoleon Bonaparte

"Whether the man starves to death or not is of no interest to me. What concerns me is…"

Joan Denoo replied Jan 5 to Utah man on hunger strike against gay marriage

106 Jan 13
Reply by Michael Penn

"I tried to find relief from family violence that was based on traditional gender rol…"

Joan Denoo replied Jan 5 to Why are we Atheist?

34 Jan 8
Reply by Napoleon Bonaparte

"Loren, as usual, a clearly thought out analysis with recognition of the power of bei…"

Joan Denoo replied Jan 5 to In times of trauma and tragedy and vulnerability, why do stupid people babble endlessly about praying?

102 Jan 14
Reply by booklover

"Daniel, as always, you offer a kind and gentle thought that bears repeating: "When p…"

Joan Denoo replied Jan 5 to In times of trauma and tragedy and vulnerability, why do stupid people babble endlessly about praying?

102 Jan 14
Reply by booklover

"I am getting fed up with walking on egg shells around religious weaklings who can't…"

102 Jan 14
Reply by booklover

"Great quote! "hold tentatively opinions!" Sounds good enough for me. "

Joan Denoo replied Jan 4 to In times of trauma and tragedy and vulnerability, why do stupid people babble endlessly about praying?

102 Jan 14
Reply by booklover

"When I was a little girl living with my grandparents, as were my cousins whose fathe…"

Joan Denoo replied Jan 4 to In times of trauma and tragedy and vulnerability, why do stupid people babble endlessly about praying?

102 Jan 14
Reply by booklover

"Great answer! I agree! I like the use of date of non-existence.  "We are just here f…"

Joan Denoo replied Jan 3 to Atheists around the world! ASSEMBLE!

1061 Jul 20
Reply by Andrew Bradford Hoke

"Mindy, I like your response. Please don't pray for me, just come over and clean my c…"

Joan Denoo replied Jan 3 to In times of trauma and tragedy and vulnerability, why do stupid people babble endlessly about praying?

102 Jan 14
Reply by booklover

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service