Joan Denoo's Discussions (6,358)

Discussions Replied To (2238) Replies Latest Activity

"I should say the ground upon which my is house is built was underwater during the Ic…"

Joan Denoo replied Feb 1 to Sumer Arc Instructions. Many Generations before Noah.

16 Feb 1
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Daniel, yes, that awful Vanport flood was a result of faulty human construction. The…"

Joan Denoo replied Feb 1 to Sumer Arc Instructions. Many Generations before Noah.

16 Feb 1
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I have never been to the Cahokia mounds and regret that deeply. My interests in arch…"

16 Feb 1
Reply by Joan Denoo

"1. how christians made decisions and the instructions they imposed.  2. reading the…"

Joan Denoo replied Jan 31 to So What Made You First Start To Doubt?

220 Feb 2
Reply by kent l thompson

"Fran, what happened to change your mind about religion, if you don't mind my asking.…"

Joan Denoo replied Jan 31 to Obedience as the central theme of Christianity—no questions asked.

81 Feb 5
Reply by sk8eycat

"This situation is outrageous and should be publicly denounced, if not by the college…"

Joan Denoo replied Jan 31 to Obedience as the central theme of Christianity—no questions asked.

81 Feb 5
Reply by sk8eycat

"Sharon, I know what you mean, so much easier said than done. I got into a scramble t…"

Joan Denoo replied Jan 30 to Family Crisis

15 Mar 20
Reply by Travis Hedglin

"By all means, the modern floods caused by the events you describe prove that humans…"

Joan Denoo replied Jan 30 to Sumer Arc Instructions. Many Generations before Noah.

16 Feb 1
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Eric, I don't know if believing in god or not makes the difference, but I am not one…"

Joan Denoo replied Jan 30 to Atheists around the world! ASSEMBLE!

1101 yesterday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Fscinating! Flood stories all over the Earth.  There have been at least five major i…"

Joan Denoo replied Jan 30 to Sumer Arc Instructions. Many Generations before Noah.

16 Feb 1
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service