Joan Denoo's Discussions (6,475)

Discussions Replied To (2328) Replies Latest Activity

"Obedience is the problem for me. Obedient to whom? Why? Who benefits? Who pays a pri…"

Joan Denoo replied Apr 2 to Noah movie religious controversy

115 Apr 25
Reply by Pat

"Loren, I agree, this will make a good topic for a separate discussion. In the meanti…"

Joan Denoo replied Apr 2 to Neil DeGrasse Tyson on Why "Cosmos" Will NOT be Accompanied by Creationist Explanation for...well...the Cosmos

107 Apr 22
Reply by Patricia

"Oh! we need someone before that! We need a strong visionary person, with a sense of…"

Joan Denoo replied Apr 2 to Neil DeGrasse Tyson on Why "Cosmos" Will NOT be Accompanied by Creationist Explanation for...well...the Cosmos

107 Apr 22
Reply by Patricia

"That's funny! What is that line from a movie I never saw? ... stupid is as stupid do…"

Joan Denoo replied Apr 1 to Noah movie religious controversy

115 Apr 25
Reply by Pat

""Accurate fiction? Accurate as in accurate to the bible fictional story?" You nailed…"

115 Apr 25
Reply by Pat

"You've got it Daniel. "

115 Apr 25
Reply by Pat

"What have we become? a bunch of pansy-asses afraid of fundamentalist right wing delu…"

115 Apr 25
Reply by Pat

"Felaine, thanks for this lead. He is the kind of person this planet needs. How long…"

Joan Denoo replied Apr 1 to Neil DeGrasse Tyson on Why "Cosmos" Will NOT be Accompanied by Creationist Explanation for...well...the Cosmos

107 Apr 22
Reply by Patricia

"George, your story is so familiar to me, and many have to make decisions about wheth…"

Joan Denoo replied Apr 1 to Are you open about being an atheist or are you in the closet?

424 Aug 27
Reply by TNT666

"Starting at 9.00 Krauss demonstrates the expanding universe. It also demonstrates…"

Joan Denoo replied Mar 31 to Geocentricity

14 May 12
Reply by Craigart14

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service