Joan Denoo's Discussions (6,287)

Discussions Replied To (2186) Replies Latest Activity

"Anthony, your kind heart and sweet spirit shows through your writing. Yes, Peace! Lo…"

Joan Denoo replied Feb 19 to If I had Power without Limits..

21 Feb 24
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Reg MM, Very interesting article on the Oregon Rajneeshee commune. I remember when a…"

Joan Denoo replied Feb 18 to Why do I find this stuff so fascinating?

39 Feb 27
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Dennis, sorry to learn of all the chaos and challenges. One problem on top of anothe…"

Joan Denoo replied Feb 18 to THEIST FRIEND OFFERING COUNCILING

48 Feb 20
Reply by Michael Penn

"This is funny! "

Joan Denoo replied Feb 17 to Kentucky snake handling preacher, reality TV star dead from snake bite

21 Feb 24
Reply by k.h. ky

"Reg, teaching people to be dependent on answers to questions from outside themselves…"

Joan Denoo replied Feb 16 to THEIST FRIEND OFFERING COUNCILING

48 Feb 20
Reply by Michael Penn

"Thanks Spud.  @Sentient Biped, thanks to you as well! I like the tone of the sentenc…"

Joan Denoo replied Feb 16 to Some Provocative Thoughts from Hemant Mehta

36 Feb 16
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Oh yes! I see your distinction. Faith isn't so much a pretense to know something, in…"

Joan Denoo replied Feb 16 to Secular News: "Religious Countries Are the Most Corrupt"

56 Feb 17
Reply by fy

"Oh yes, my heart just breaks for Ben and Lisa, they are such loving, compassionate p…"

Joan Denoo replied Feb 16 to Secular News: "Religious Countries Are the Most Corrupt"

56 Feb 17
Reply by fy

"Spud! I like your statement, an active voice, a change you chose, and an affirmation…"

Joan Denoo replied Feb 16 to Some Provocative Thoughts from Hemant Mehta

36 Feb 16
Reply by Joan Denoo

""If you have "faith" in someone you suspend critical thought." Oh NO! Having faith i…"

Joan Denoo replied Feb 15 to Secular News: "Religious Countries Are the Most Corrupt"

56 Feb 17
Reply by fy

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service