Joan Denoo's Discussions (6,362)

Discussions Replied To (2242) Replies Latest Activity

"Watched the 2nd one on my computer and it was stunning. The photography, both real a…"

Joan Denoo replied Mar 18 to So excited for Cosmos' return!

113 Mar 20
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Pat, thank you so much. I don't have a TV, and am grateful to get to see Cosmos so s…"

Joan Denoo replied Mar 17 to So excited for Cosmos' return!

113 Mar 20
Reply by Joan Denoo

"It just turned midnight and I am very weary. I will chat with you tomorrow and tell…"

Joan Denoo replied Mar 17 to Inoculating children against religion

16 Mar 21
Reply by Michael Penn

"Privatize? Garbage? There would be different companies driving by, picking up garbag…"

Joan Denoo replied Mar 17 to Another Republican idiot speaks up.

34 Jul 6
Reply by Sentient Biped

"Andrew, may I repost your rant on Twitter? If yes, may I use your name as author or…"

Joan Denoo replied Mar 16 to What is there about the word "atheist" that makes normally sane people act crazy?

150 Aug 5
Reply by Joan Denoo

"When my grandfather left Belgium about 1900, he left to get out of the war machine t…"

Joan Denoo replied Mar 16 to The global 1% is pushing us toward Civilization Collapse

14 Apr 17
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Andrew, I like your rant. This is the best place to blow off the steam and then figu…"

Joan Denoo replied Mar 16 to What is there about the word "atheist" that makes normally sane people act crazy?

150 Aug 5
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Tom, It is what one-percenters say and believe and justify and rationalize.  I remem…"

Joan Denoo replied Mar 16 to The global 1% is pushing us toward Civilization Collapse

14 Apr 17
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Exactly!  Who Killed American Unions? "

14 Apr 17
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I share your sentiments in regard to Nate. I do wish him comfort and peace. The hate…"

Joan Denoo replied Mar 16 to Westboro Baptist Church Patriarch Fred Phelps Near Death

24 Mar 22
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service