Joan Denoo's Discussions (7,052)

Discussions Replied To (2726) Replies Latest Activity

""

Joan Denoo replied Aug 5 to What is there about the word "atheist" that makes normally sane people act crazy?

162 Oct 9
Reply by Michael Penn

"Do your five prayers a day bring flourishing of all men and women? Does your god req…"

Joan Denoo replied Aug 5 to IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?

2361 19 hours ago
Reply by Jimmy McCann

"and the God Virus. "

Joan Denoo replied Aug 4 to house whip sends bible to every member of congress - let's send him all our hotel bibles

32 Aug 8
Reply by eric stone

"Let's have a party! with music, trumpets and drums! Jeez and crackers would taste go…"

Joan Denoo replied Aug 4 to house whip sends bible to every member of congress - let's send him all our hotel bibles

32 Aug 8
Reply by eric stone

"In some ways, I enjoyed the hairless body that I became. There were some benefits to…"

Joan Denoo replied Aug 4 to The cost of masculine crime

79 Aug 7
Reply by Luara

"I wonder if Rep. Palazzo would charge money for the bibles atheists would send him.…"

32 Aug 8
Reply by eric stone

"@ Rep. Steven Palazzo (R-MS), Genesis. How many people died in the flood of Noah's t…"

32 Aug 8
Reply by eric stone

""Hitherto, all the Poetry in the Forest has been written by Pooh, a Bear with a Plea…"

Joan Denoo replied Aug 4 to Enough already - take down the Brother Richard article from the banner

61 Aug 9
Reply by jlaz

"Ricky Gervais Out of England 2 "god is gay" - December 2010 "

Joan Denoo replied Aug 4 to IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?

2361 19 hours ago
Reply by Jimmy McCann

"A friend of mine was prescribed male hormones for some unknown reason to me. She sai…"

Joan Denoo replied Aug 4 to The cost of masculine crime

79 Aug 7
Reply by Luara

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service