Joan Denoo's Discussions (6,504)

Discussions Replied To (2353) Replies Latest Activity

"Funny!"

Joan Denoo replied Apr 19 to Neil DeGrasse Tyson on Why "Cosmos" Will NOT be Accompanied by Creationist Explanation for...well...the Cosmos

107 Apr 22
Reply by Patricia

"Wisely spoken Richard. "

Joan Denoo replied Apr 18 to Are you open about being an atheist or are you in the closet?

424 Aug 27
Reply by TNT666

"Good for you. My thoughts go with you. "

Joan Denoo replied Apr 18 to Are you open about being an atheist or are you in the closet?

424 Aug 27
Reply by TNT666

"Wonderful book, author and graphic artist. Thanks for the lead! "

Joan Denoo replied Apr 18 to Neil DeGrasse Tyson on Why "Cosmos" Will NOT be Accompanied by Creationist Explanation for...well...the Cosmos

107 Apr 22
Reply by Patricia

"Craig, Very well said, I agree. "

Joan Denoo replied Apr 17 to The global 1% is pushing us toward Civilization Collapse

14 Apr 17
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Steph, please keep us informed of the course, how you like it, what you get out of i…"

Joan Denoo replied Apr 17 to Sam Harris - Morality and the Christian God

8 Apr 17
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Gene, great post! "

Joan Denoo replied Apr 17 to Great New Book: Taking Liberties: Why Religious Freedom Doesn't Give You the Right to Tell Other People What to Do

9 Apr 18
Reply by Loren Miller

"Loren, I agree with your comment about Gene's post. It is far past time that we shou…"

Joan Denoo replied Apr 17 to Great New Book: Taking Liberties: Why Religious Freedom Doesn't Give You the Right to Tell Other People What to Do

9 Apr 18
Reply by Loren Miller

"Gene, I am posting this on Twitter. May I attribute it to you or would you rather I…"

9 Apr 18
Reply by Loren Miller

"Gene, I plan to post this link on Twitter. May I attribute it to you, or would you r…"

Joan Denoo replied Apr 17 to ALL Politicians Should Be Made to Read: "Homosexuality, atheism etc: What's it to you?"

13 Apr 18
Reply by Idaho Spud

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service