Joan Denoo's Discussions (7,045)

Discussions Replied To (2720) Replies Latest Activity

"What are your options?  1. Say nothing. Suffer in silence. Be a victim.  2. Say some…"

Joan Denoo replied Aug 7 to Please help me maintain some sanity... It just isn't true!

69 Aug 23
Reply by ShroudedAtheist

"From the photo, I assume you mean Washington State, Seattle in particular.  I live i…"

Joan Denoo replied Aug 7 to More than 30,000 Nexus members. Where are they?

119 Aug 27
Reply by Daniel W

"Carl, I am so fortunate to have such kind and caring friends as you and Daniel who c…"

Joan Denoo replied Aug 6 to Enough already - take down the Brother Richard article from the banner

61 Aug 9
Reply by jlaz

""

Joan Denoo replied Aug 5 to What is there about the word "atheist" that makes normally sane people act crazy?

162 Oct 9
Reply by Michael Penn

""

Joan Denoo replied Aug 5 to What is there about the word "atheist" that makes normally sane people act crazy?

162 Oct 9
Reply by Michael Penn

"Do your five prayers a day bring flourishing of all men and women? Does your god req…"

Joan Denoo replied Aug 5 to IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?

2360 yesterday
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"and the God Virus. "

Joan Denoo replied Aug 4 to house whip sends bible to every member of congress - let's send him all our hotel bibles

32 Aug 8
Reply by eric stone

"Let's have a party! with music, trumpets and drums! Jeez and crackers would taste go…"

Joan Denoo replied Aug 4 to house whip sends bible to every member of congress - let's send him all our hotel bibles

32 Aug 8
Reply by eric stone

"In some ways, I enjoyed the hairless body that I became. There were some benefits to…"

Joan Denoo replied Aug 4 to The cost of masculine crime

79 Aug 7
Reply by Luara

"I wonder if Rep. Palazzo would charge money for the bibles atheists would send him.…"

32 Aug 8
Reply by eric stone

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service