Atheist Nexus Logo

Joan Denoo's Discussions (7,862)

Discussions Replied To (3397) Replies Latest Activity

"Glen, how about telling us what you really feel? tehe!"

Joan Denoo replied Jan 14 to Are Atheists too judgmental??

523 Apr 13
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"Oh! You are new here aren't you. I am the last person to get a joke, a bit of satire…"

523 Apr 13
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"Post a sign saying "No trespassing. Violators will be shot. Survivors will be shot a…"

Joan Denoo replied Jan 14 to Proselytizing duo ignore sign posted on my front door

42 Feb 5
Reply by Jerry Wesner

""I needed to be saved from my own deity." Ouch! that hurts! Kind of like a brutish f…"

Joan Denoo replied Jan 14 to Proselytizing duo ignore sign posted on my front door

42 Feb 5
Reply by Jerry Wesner

"I am thinking of another person, then.  Indeed, I am.  "

Joan Denoo replied Jan 14 to My atheist fiction novel The God in the Middle is available free till Jan 5th

25 Jan 14
Reply by Joan Denoo

"You are going to have to explain to me how removing the skin of the eyelids is "hygi…"

523 Apr 13
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"Roland, wonderful story! Their hearts must have been palpitating as they scurried aw…"

42 Feb 5
Reply by Jerry Wesner

"Isn't Bruggencate calling himself a solipsist a clue as to why he emotes as he does?…"

Joan Denoo replied Jan 14 to My atheist fiction novel The God in the Middle is available free till Jan 5th

25 Jan 14
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I feel vey strongly against religious door knockers, too. Arrogance, rudeness, aggre…"

Joan Denoo replied Jan 13 to Proselytizing duo ignore sign posted on my front door

42 Feb 5
Reply by Jerry Wesner

"Ted, your assessment makes sense to me. "

Joan Denoo replied Jan 13 to Five Reasons to Doubt Jesus Christ Ever Existed: Arm at All Points!

117 Jan 30
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service