Joan Denoo's Discussions (5,695)

Discussions Replied To (1798) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh Jeez! "Wagner notes that those who affiliate themselves with the movement believe…"

Joan Denoo replied Oct 28, 2013 to Cindy Jacobs Cures Broken Bones and Tumors with God's Help

37 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I think atheism means not enough compelling evidence to support the existence of god…"

Joan Denoo replied Oct 28, 2013 to This poster made me angry -.-

62 Oct 31, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Fear underlies it all."

Joan Denoo replied Oct 28, 2013 to Cindy Jacobs Cures Broken Bones and Tumors with God's Help

37 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Religion is kind of like bad marriage: it defines on, sets one's roles, imposes rest…"

37 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

"What did he do with all that gold? Who else saw the gold? Is there anyone alive who…"

37 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

"To know and know that you know;  To know and not know that you know;  To not know an…"

Joan Denoo replied Oct 27, 2013 to When we atheists don't know shit, are we qualified to discuss gods, heaven, hell, or life after death?

24 Oct 30, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Tom! Brilliant, as usual.  "That little girl has obviously seen some sheep shit, cow…"

Joan Denoo replied Oct 27, 2013 to When we atheists don't know shit, are we qualified to discuss gods, heaven, hell, or life after death?

24 Oct 30, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Nate, Oh go ahead, give a rebuttal. I need to learn some more strategies.  However,…"

24 Oct 30, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Luara, I had the same results. Mathew T. has a link in Replies that works. http://w…"

Joan Denoo replied Oct 27, 2013 to Ouch.

6 Oct 27, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I had the same impulse as several of you, I hesitated before hitting the play button…"

Joan Denoo replied Oct 27, 2013 to Cindy Jacobs Cures Broken Bones and Tumors with God's Help

37 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

Latest Activity

booklover commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
5 minutes ago
John Gahagan replied to Marty Heresniak's discussion If we don't believe, why do we always talk about it?
6 minutes ago
booklover commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
7 minutes ago
George Gordner III updated their profile
23 minutes ago
George Gordner III posted a status
""
26 minutes ago
Pat commented on Sentient Biped's group Food!
53 minutes ago
Randall Smith commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
53 minutes ago
Randall Smith commented on Sentient Biped's group Food!
1 hour ago
Loren Miller posted a status
"The Lord God Yahweh - not so omnipotent or omniscient or omnibenevolent ... but clearly omni-hypocritical! http://youtu.be/ZyFM0_AhIYA"
1 hour ago
Loren Miller posted a status
"The Lord God Yahweh - not so omnipotent or omniscient or omnibenevolent ... but clearly omni-hypocritical! http://youtu.be/ZyFM0_AhIYA"
1 hour ago
Pat replied to Marty Heresniak's discussion If we don't believe, why do we always talk about it?
1 hour ago
Loren Miller replied to Kandake Kush's discussion Newbie alert
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service