Joan Denoo's Discussions (6,071)

Discussions Replied To (2028) Replies Latest Activity

"Mindy, if someone you love very dearly died and people kept saying things that don't…"

Joan Denoo replied Jan 14 to In times of trauma and tragedy and vulnerability, why do stupid people babble endlessly about praying?

102 Jan 14
Reply by booklover

"Roland, I recognize your experience; I had a struggle with that, too. For me, it rea…"

Joan Denoo replied Jan 14 to In times of trauma and tragedy and vulnerability, why do stupid people babble endlessly about praying?

102 Jan 14
Reply by booklover

"Fingers crossed ... well, I'm not really superstitious, just gullible. "

102 Jan 14
Reply by booklover

"This is a great vision, Christine! I like the feeling of your revised place to relax…"

Joan Denoo replied Jan 13 to Atheist Church: Do we look foolish now???

21 Jan 13
Reply by k.h. ky

"Mindy and Spud, great lyrics and beautiful sounds! Very nice! Thanks. "

Joan Denoo replied Jan 13 to In times of trauma and tragedy and vulnerability, why do stupid people babble endlessly about praying?

102 Jan 14
Reply by booklover

"sk8eycat, this is a keeper! "

Joan Denoo replied Jan 13 to In times of trauma and tragedy and vulnerability, why do stupid people babble endlessly about praying?

102 Jan 14
Reply by booklover

"Signed and Shared "

Joan Denoo replied Jan 12 to In times of trauma and tragedy and vulnerability, why do stupid people babble endlessly about praying?

102 Jan 14
Reply by booklover

"Great quote Luara! thanks. "

Joan Denoo replied Jan 12 to What evidence would you require to believe in a higher power?

113 Feb 23
Reply by Richard C Brown

"I have had enough delusions and hallucinations in my life to realize my brain can pl…"

Joan Denoo replied Jan 12 to What evidence would you require to believe in a higher power?

113 Feb 23
Reply by Richard C Brown

"Your sweet atheist face is appealing, too. "

Joan Denoo replied Jan 12 to Are you open about being an atheist or are you in the closet?

407 on Wednesday
Reply by Freethinker 31

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service