Atheist Nexus Logo

Joan Denoo's Discussions (7,693)

Discussions Replied To (3280) Replies Latest Activity

"Living in the answer is the religious way of living. It requires knowing what the an…"

Joan Denoo replied Dec 31, 2014 to When you start to feel contempt for your closest friend(s)

82 Feb 18
Reply by Amy B

"I end relationships that can not be dialogues.  Communication requires sending and r…"

Joan Denoo replied Dec 31, 2014 to When you start to feel contempt for your closest friend(s)

82 Feb 18
Reply by Amy B

"I am against religion at the point it intersects with reason. If people want to shar…"

Joan Denoo replied Dec 30, 2014 to How do you respond to: "Are you against religion?", "Are you against Christmas?"

274 Jan 2
Reply by Leon Gretsky

"Science literacy or rather illiteracy concerns scientists because of all the bogus b…"

Joan Denoo replied Dec 30, 2014 to Do you guys know what tomorrow is?

53 Dec 30, 2014
Reply by tom sarbeck

"I agree, Asa! The sad truth is that those who want to make a living doing manual lab…"

Joan Denoo replied Dec 30, 2014 to Do you guys know what tomorrow is?

53 Dec 30, 2014
Reply by tom sarbeck

"I didn't know that! "Parthenogenesis ALWAYS produces a female!"   Oh! Poor Jesus sho…"

Joan Denoo replied Dec 28, 2014 to How do you respond to: "Are you against religion?", "Are you against Christmas?"

274 Jan 2
Reply by Leon Gretsky

"I very much agree with Neil deBrasse Tyson's answer. It makes more sense to me than…"

Joan Denoo replied Dec 27, 2014 to So What Made You First Start To Doubt?

328 Jan 12
Reply by Sky God

"Tom, I am not ignoring your question. In fact, I want to think and write a response.…"

Joan Denoo replied Dec 27, 2014 to Atheism and the Holocaust: Primo Levi and Os Guiness

55 Dec 31, 2014
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Tom, I saw a similar news report about the oil drilling rights in the Tonkin Gulf an…"

Joan Denoo replied Dec 27, 2014 to Atheism and the Holocaust: Primo Levi and Os Guiness

55 Dec 31, 2014
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Thanks Jon, for the Evil Bible.com site. "

Joan Denoo replied Dec 25, 2014 to So What Made You First Start To Doubt?

328 Jan 12
Reply by Sky God

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

Latest Activity

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service