Atheist Nexus Logo

Joan Denoo's Discussions (7,856)

Discussions Replied To (3392) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't think I ever saw her in that series. I was a great fan of M*A*S*H and I susp…"

Joan Denoo replied Jan 19 to Pope - Free Speech Is Nice But Religion is Off Limits.

109 Jan 20
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Gene, I don't see you as asshole. I see you as a discriminating ( meaning judicious)…"

Joan Denoo replied Jan 19 to Pope - Free Speech Is Nice But Religion is Off Limits.

109 Jan 20
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Patricia, it is odd that Muslim women can reveal their hands. Eyes convey many messa…"

109 Jan 20
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Nuns habits until Vatican II 1963-1965.  Burqa 2015 "

109 Jan 20
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Oh my goodness! Bill, how old were you when that penalty started? I assume it was pu…"

Joan Denoo replied Jan 18 to Big surprise: Boy who went to heaven made it all up.

79 Jan 22
Reply by sk8eycat

"I agree!"

Joan Denoo replied Jan 17 to Pope - Free Speech Is Nice But Religion is Off Limits.

109 Jan 20
Reply by Idaho Spud

"I love the way you laugh at life. "

Joan Denoo replied Jan 17 to Pope - Free Speech Is Nice But Religion is Off Limits.

109 Jan 20
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Daniel, I almost missed these treasures. You are a naughty old man!  Love it. "

109 Jan 20
Reply by Idaho Spud

"That is funny! A real treasure! "

Joan Denoo replied Jan 17 to What are u listening to?

112 Apr 14
Reply by sk8eycat

"Loren, yes, I agree, Sam Harris has a way of getting to the key point and turning it…"

109 Jan 20
Reply by Idaho Spud

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service