Joan Denoo's Discussions (6,380)

Discussions Replied To (2256) Replies Latest Activity

"This is dreadful news; to think a respected university would credential a person wit…"

Joan Denoo replied Mar 30 to Geocentricity

14 May 12
Reply by Craigart14

"Yes, Empathy hurts. Life hurts. There is within most of us a spark that feels joy an…"

Joan Denoo replied Mar 28 to What is there about the word "atheist" that makes normally sane people act crazy?

150 Aug 5
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Allan, that is a lovely story, and I am certain that their appreciation of your fath…"

Joan Denoo replied Mar 28 to What is there about the word "atheist" that makes normally sane people act crazy?

150 Aug 5
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Religious have imperatives to submit, yield to authority, obey, and to sacrifice the…"

150 Aug 5
Reply by Joan Denoo

"And, Travis, we need to hold their feet to the fire when they blame others for miser…"

150 Aug 5
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I, and the atheists and non-believers that I discuss these types of things with, don…"

150 Aug 5
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I have always been interested in the poor of a population. I guess it was because my…"

150 Aug 5
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Oh, you make my heart sing! This is exactly the kind of action needed to get started…"

Joan Denoo replied Mar 28 to Creationists Demand Equal Time on Cosmos Series

43 Mar 28
Reply by Dr. Terence Meaden

"We need more programs such as Neil deGrasse Tyson presented. Some great additions to…"

43 Mar 28

"Thank goodness I don't own a TV. To watch them on a computer, I would have to hunt f…"

43 Mar 28

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Brent Feeney replied to James M. Martin's discussion It Doesn't Take Long for this Racist Missouri Lawman to Blast Anyone Different from a Middle-Aged White Male
4 minutes ago
Grinning Cat replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Supreme Court increasingly accepting unverified "facts" from amicus briefs in the group Justice For All
18 minutes ago
Bertold Brautigan joined Sentient Biped's group
19 minutes ago
Bertold Brautigan replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Supreme Court increasingly accepting unverified "facts" from amicus briefs in the group Justice For All
19 minutes ago
Bertold Brautigan replied to Sentient Biped's discussion Getting Speech Straight - "Homosexual" is not an LGBT-friendly term in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
21 minutes ago
Loren Miller replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Supreme Court increasingly accepting unverified "facts" from amicus briefs in the group Justice For All
24 minutes ago
Bertold Brautigan posted a discussion
26 minutes ago
Idaho Spud liked Grinning Cat's discussion Supreme Court increasingly accepting unverified "facts" from amicus briefs
28 minutes ago
Pat replied to Sentient Biped's discussion All of the christian religion in one tweet
31 minutes ago
Luara replied to Sentient Biped's discussion Getting Speech Straight - "Homosexual" is not an LGBT-friendly term in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
31 minutes ago
Grinning Cat added a discussion to the group Justice For All
31 minutes ago
Bertold Brautigan replied to Sentient Biped's discussion All of the christian religion in one tweet
42 minutes ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service