Joan Denoo's Discussions (6,709)

Discussions Replied To (2498) Replies Latest Activity

"Agree! Zealots asserting "free will a gift from god" is absurd. No god = no gift. "

Joan Denoo replied Jun 14 to Free Will [Sam Harris]

358 Aug 14
Reply by prem prakash pandey

"Atheist in FundyLand, Thank you for sharing your story with us, and thanks to Luara…"

Joan Denoo replied Jun 13 to My grandmother died on the 10th

28 Jun 18
Reply by Atheist in FundyLand

"I like it! "

Joan Denoo replied Jun 12 to Have you seen this one: St. Louis Archbishop Didn't Know Sex With Children Was a Crime

29 Jun 12
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Pat, I see how Obama's administration is hogtied; it doesn't matter which way they c…"

Joan Denoo replied Jun 11 to Have you seen this one: St. Louis Archbishop Didn't Know Sex With Children Was a Crime

29 Jun 12
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Loren, individuals have brought up this kind of crime or complained out loud when th…"

Joan Denoo replied Jun 11 to Have you seen this one: St. Louis Archbishop Didn't Know Sex With Children Was a Crime

29 Jun 12
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Yes! a Dominionist of the worst kind. "

Joan Denoo replied Jun 11 to Ann Coulter Sees Heaven: Christians Only, No Jews: Disgusting Spectacle Showing Up Religious Fanaticism for What it Is

65 Jul 13
Reply by James M. Martin

"Sorry, I think my next post will put you into the depths! Well, it is better to know…"

Joan Denoo replied Jun 11 to On Violence.

24 Jun 11
Reply by Joan Denoo

"OK, here is my take on the patterns. With the economy going sour, caused by lying, d…"

24 Jun 11
Reply by Joan Denoo

"A crime puzzle "

24 Jun 11
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I agree! "

29 Jun 12
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service