Joan Denoo's Discussions (6,888)

Discussions Replied To (2613) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree, it isn't testosterone, in spite of the claim. It has to do with belief. The…"

Joan Denoo replied Jul 29 to The cost of masculine crime

79 Aug 7
Reply by Luara

"I agree. "

Joan Denoo replied Jul 29 to BRUTALLY HONEST: The Dirty Truth About Capitalism and Free Markets

14 Jul 30
Reply by Brent Feeney

"That was my impression, Daniel, and it fit with the experiences I had with boys at t…"

Joan Denoo replied Jul 29 to Cannabis composition determines effects on the brain.

10 Jul 30
Reply by Luara

"Yes, Freethinker31, that is exactly what is happening. It won't change until and unl…"

Joan Denoo replied Jul 29 to BRUTALLY HONEST: The Dirty Truth About Capitalism and Free Markets

14 Jul 30
Reply by Brent Feeney

"Going through channels does not work! I know from sad experience and do not trust my…"

Joan Denoo replied Jul 29 to Edward Snowden

77 Aug 5
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"I perceive Edward Snowden as a hero, and one I admire and respect. Those who recogni…"

Joan Denoo replied Jul 29 to Edward Snowden

77 Aug 5

"Capitalism will fail because it is designed to fail. The elements create booms and b…"

14 Jul 30
Reply by Brent Feeney

"I agree! "

Joan Denoo replied Jul 29 to Should Five-Year-Olds Be Taught That They're Hellbound Sinners?

24 Aug 12

"Thanks.  "

Joan Denoo replied Jul 29 to Should Five-Year-Olds Be Taught That They're Hellbound Sinners?

24 Aug 12

"Very good news that the Protect Portland’s Children exists and growing. I am posting…"

Joan Denoo replied Jul 28 to Should Five-Year-Olds Be Taught That They're Hellbound Sinners?

24 Aug 12

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service