Joan Denoo's Discussions (7,060)

Discussions Replied To (2730) Replies Latest Activity

"Asatanist! I like that. Agulfist, afisherist, atennisist, adietist, apianist, adrumm…"

Joan Denoo replied on Saturday to Dogmatic atheism?

493 on Monday
Reply by Deidre

"I especially wanted to go to Cuba to interview women about their conditions under co…"

Joan Denoo replied Dec 18 to "Pope Francis played Huge Role in Cuba Deal"

15 Dec 18
Reply by Joan Denoo

"On reflection, I agree. It is none of my business until and unless someone's religio…"

Joan Denoo replied Dec 18 to Dogmatic atheism?

493 on Monday
Reply by Deidre

"Asa, I am going to express my opinion, realizing I may become a target for your dogm…"

Joan Denoo replied Dec 18 to Dogmatic atheism?

493 on Monday
Reply by Deidre

"Madhukar, It is very nice to see your posts. Thank you for your kind remark. "

Joan Denoo replied Dec 17 to IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?

2361 on Saturday
Reply by Jimmy McCann

"Gosh, it has been a long long time since I thought about this. I was teaching a clas…"

Joan Denoo replied Dec 17 to Nepal's killing fields: FIVE THOUSAND buffalo lie slaughtered at the beginning of Hindu ceremony for hindu goddess

30 5 hours ago
Reply by Atheist in FundyLand

"Oh thank you all for your kind words. I cannot understand Nietzsche! I've tried! Har…"

Joan Denoo replied Dec 17 to Nepal's killing fields: FIVE THOUSAND buffalo lie slaughtered at the beginning of Hindu ceremony for hindu goddess

30 5 hours ago
Reply by Atheist in FundyLand

" "

Joan Denoo replied Dec 17 to Religious Dispatches' Fascinating Account of the Birth of a Mexican Protestant Sect: Is Guadalajara the "New Israel"?

8 Dec 18
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

""It is the beautiful life for us" NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! N…"

Joan Denoo replied Dec 17 to Religious Dispatches' Fascinating Account of the Birth of a Mexican Protestant Sect: Is Guadalajara the "New Israel"?

8 Dec 18
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"As I understand what you are saying, probability has no meaning because it depends o…"

Joan Denoo replied Dec 17 to IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?

2361 on Saturday
Reply by Jimmy McCann

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service