Atheist Nexus Logo

Joan Denoo's Discussions (7,640)

Discussions Replied To (3234) Replies Latest Activity

"Grinning Cat, a great link, thanks. "

Joan Denoo replied 20 hours ago to Prayer can't hurt?

69 20 hours ago
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I like your points, Buck316. May I call you Buck? It is exactly those people such as…"

Joan Denoo replied 20 hours ago to Poor people tithing

14 7 minutes ago
Reply by Patricia

"Thanks, Loren, for the link. I put it in "Watch later" and can't wait to get my chor…"

Joan Denoo replied 23 hours ago to We must provide more education re: religion, Islam, Christianity and challenge ancient myths, harmful ideas told as fact

213 42 minutes ago
Reply by Leon Gretsky

"Leon, did you write, "The God in the Middle"? It is my impression that you have some…"

Joan Denoo replied 23 hours ago to We must provide more education re: religion, Islam, Christianity and challenge ancient myths, harmful ideas told as fact

213 42 minutes ago
Reply by Leon Gretsky

"Tom, I share your thinking about talking about sex, religion and politics.  I tried…"

213 42 minutes ago
Reply by Leon Gretsky

"Actually, Grinning Cat, May I use this post with attribution to you? Thanks."

Joan Denoo replied 23 hours ago to Prayer can't hurt?

69 20 hours ago
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Grinning Cat, I like that! I am reposting with attribution to you. Thanks. "

Joan Denoo replied 23 hours ago to Prayer can't hurt?

69 20 hours ago
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Daniel, at least that is a start with her and others like her. I like your gentle wa…"

Joan Denoo replied yesterday to Prayer can't hurt?

69 20 hours ago
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Dyslexic's DOG, I agree with you, Abrahamic faiths, based on domination, reveal unde…"

Joan Denoo replied yesterday to Secular Humanism Teaches Christians How To Be Moral?

24 1 hour ago
Reply by Grinning Cat

"No one that I am aware. Say what you have to say, Don't be surprised if someone chal…"

Joan Denoo replied on Wednesday to The anti-Disney book that really needs to be written for kids

77 yesterday
Reply by sk8eycat

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service