Joan Denoo's Discussions (7,070)

Discussions Replied To (2734) Replies Latest Activity

"I very much agree with Neil deBrasse Tyson's answer. It makes more sense to me than…"

Joan Denoo replied 13 hours ago to So What Made You First Start To Doubt?

285 2 hours ago
Reply by James M. Martin

"Tom, I am not ignoring your question. In fact, I want to think and write a response.…"

Joan Denoo replied yesterday to Atheism and the Holocaust: Primo Levi and Os Guiness

31 yesterday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Tom, I saw a similar news report about the oil drilling rights in the Tonkin Gulf an…"

Joan Denoo replied yesterday to Atheism and the Holocaust: Primo Levi and Os Guiness

31 yesterday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Thanks Jon, for the Evil Bible.com site. "

Joan Denoo replied on Friday to So What Made You First Start To Doubt?

285 2 hours ago
Reply by James M. Martin

"The stumbling block for me was Galatians 5:22-23 New International Version (NIV) "22…"

Joan Denoo replied on Wednesday to So What Made You First Start To Doubt?

285 2 hours ago
Reply by James M. Martin

"Spud, as to the sound of the computer being of poor quality, I share your experience…"

Joan Denoo replied on Wednesday to Atheism and the Holocaust: Primo Levi and Os Guiness

31 yesterday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Grayling and Hitchens had a discussion about this point.  A.C. Grayling, author of A…"

Joan Denoo replied on Wednesday to Atheism and the Holocaust: Primo Levi and Os Guiness

31 yesterday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"This is the crux of the argument that without god there is not meaning. An assertion…"

Joan Denoo replied on Tuesday to Atheism and the Holocaust: Primo Levi and Os Guiness

31 yesterday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Yes, that is correct. "

Joan Denoo replied Dec 21 to An interesting discussion on Santa...

35 on Tuesday
Reply by Ceil

"If someone in a group makes a statement having to do with things religious, I feel i…"

Joan Denoo replied Dec 21 to An interesting discussion on Santa...

35 on Tuesday
Reply by Ceil

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service