Joan Denoo's Discussions (6,212)

Discussions Replied To (2130) Replies Latest Activity

"Jerry, thanks for your kind words. Life hands you a lemon, make pickled lemons. "

Joan Denoo replied 8 hours ago to More than 30,000 Nexus members. Where are they?

72 4 hours ago
Reply by Freethinker31

"Grinning Cat, I like your no cell phone conversation cartoon. It is a keeper. "

Joan Denoo replied 8 hours ago to More than 30,000 Nexus members. Where are they?

72 4 hours ago
Reply by Freethinker31

"Daniel, I am grateful you had your cell phone on you when you collapsed. "

72 4 hours ago
Reply by Freethinker31

"Spud, as one who talked about my cancer and the processes that I encountered, I did…"

Joan Denoo replied 9 hours ago to More than 30,000 Nexus members. Where are they?

72 4 hours ago
Reply by Freethinker31

"Freethinker31, don't tell her, that would raise my resistance if someone told me to…"

Joan Denoo replied 9 hours ago to More than 30,000 Nexus members. Where are they?

72 4 hours ago
Reply by Freethinker31

"I agree, if there are to be people in combat, they need to include women who have th…"

Joan Denoo replied 11 hours ago to The cost of masculine crime

51 7 hours ago
Reply by Čenek Sekavec

"OK! Now the task is to figure out how to build a community of strong men and women w…"

Joan Denoo replied 14 hours ago to The cost of masculine crime

51 7 hours ago
Reply by Čenek Sekavec

"Ćenek, During the Crusades, the men left Europe carrying the flag of Roman Catholici…"

Joan Denoo replied 18 hours ago to The cost of masculine crime

51 7 hours ago
Reply by Čenek Sekavec

"Let me be very clear, I value the different qualities of maleness and femaleness. Ma…"

Joan Denoo replied 18 hours ago to The cost of masculine crime

51 7 hours ago
Reply by Čenek Sekavec

"Ooppss! that should be Richard, not Robert!"

Joan Denoo replied yesterday to Enough already - take down the Brother Richard article from the banner

11 8 hours ago
Reply by jlaz

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service