Atheist Nexus Logo

Joan Denoo's Discussions (7,377)

Discussions Replied To (3049) Replies Latest Activity

"That is interesting, Cenek, I didn't know that. Thanks. "

Joan Denoo replied 18 hours ago to We must offend religion more: Islam, Christianity and our tolerance for ancient myths, harmful ideas

129 6 hours ago
Reply by Donald L. Engel

"You are welcome, Donald. "

Joan Denoo replied 18 hours ago to We must offend religion more: Islam, Christianity and our tolerance for ancient myths, harmful ideas

129 6 hours ago
Reply by Donald L. Engel

"I know you are correct in your assessment. It is very difficult to find a really goo…"

Joan Denoo replied 23 hours ago to

just now

"No, I see no way to make the stories fit together in a rational way.  The really goo…"

Joan Denoo replied 23 hours ago to We must offend religion more: Islam, Christianity and our tolerance for ancient myths, harmful ideas

129 6 hours ago
Reply by Donald L. Engel

"Michael, I am sorry about your son-in-law. I hope your daughter is safe, happy and p…"

Joan Denoo replied 23 hours ago to We must offend religion more: Islam, Christianity and our tolerance for ancient myths, harmful ideas

129 6 hours ago
Reply by Donald L. Engel

"I did a Google search, "prison inmate population by religion" and found nothing exce…"

Joan Denoo replied yesterday to We must offend religion more: Islam, Christianity and our tolerance for ancient myths, harmful ideas

129 6 hours ago
Reply by Donald L. Engel

"Donald, I don't like crude language, even if presented as laughter. I don't like to…"

Joan Denoo replied yesterday to We must offend religion more: Islam, Christianity and our tolerance for ancient myths, harmful ideas

129 6 hours ago
Reply by Donald L. Engel

"Bruce, women and men, mothers and fathers, must join to find responsible custody pla…"

Joan Denoo replied yesterday to Anti-Atheist discrimination and corruption in the Federal Magstrate's court and The Family Court

44 yesterday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Matt, "changing attitudes" won't work for some people. Some people say, "Just get ov…"

Joan Denoo replied yesterday to

just now

"Yes, I see that happening in families, between husbands and wives, or parents and ch…"

129 6 hours ago
Reply by Donald L. Engel

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service