Atheist Nexus Logo

Joan Denoo's Discussions (7,773)

Discussions Replied To (3343) Replies Latest Activity

"I had a strange dream last night where all the scientists gathered at some lovely pl…"

Joan Denoo replied 21 hours ago to The Bangers Are Getting Desperate.

9 14 hours ago
Reply by Gerald Payne

"One of the powerful ways crimes against others occurs is to have no name or to misna…"

Joan Denoo replied yesterday to Will Muslims ever apologize or even admit the the Armenian genocide? on the 100th year anniversary

8 6 hours ago
Reply by V9 Atheist wearing Fez

"Of course Muslims will never "apologize" for the Armenian genocide! The believe they…"

Joan Denoo replied yesterday to Will Muslims ever apologize or even admit the the Armenian genocide? on the 100th year anniversary

8 6 hours ago
Reply by V9 Atheist wearing Fez

"This is not a time to be open minded. Tolerance of this behavior smacks of being tol…"

Joan Denoo replied on Friday to Maggie Gallagher: Xians will rebuild from the ruins of civiliation's collapse

20 on Friday
Reply by Daniel W

"Hate springs from hate and has embedded within its design the seeds of its own destr…"

Joan Denoo replied on Friday to Maggie Gallagher: Xians will rebuild from the ruins of civiliation's collapse

20 on Friday
Reply by Daniel W

"brilliant!  it is time to put away childish things! we exist on the cutting edge of…"

Joan Denoo replied on Thursday to Who created the creator?????

44 on Friday
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"I agree, this logic escapes me and I look to read what others have to say. If god d…"

Joan Denoo replied on Wednesday to Who created the creator?????

44 on Friday
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"Ok, We seem to have a clear image of the nature of the beast! We will not be able to…"

Joan Denoo replied on Tuesday to scalia's wish fulfillment re atheists

37 on Wednesday
Reply by eric stone

"Eric, fascist is far too kind a word! Thugs, bullies, con artists, exploiters, manip…"

37 on Wednesday
Reply by eric stone

"Tom! I love it! Once a religious person, always helpless! For those who would impose…"

37 on Wednesday
Reply by eric stone

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service