Joan Denoo's Discussions (6,753)

Discussions Replied To (2541) Replies Latest Activity

"Facebook has changed its protocol, I can no longer post articles directly to it. I h…"

Joan Denoo replied 12 minutes ago to Dogmatic atheism?

194 12 minutes ago
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Spud, millstone would be my word as well. "

Joan Denoo replied 2 hours ago to Dogmatic atheism?

194 12 minutes ago
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I don't know, I just am speculating, based on how I understand evolution. I could be…"

Joan Denoo replied 2 hours ago to Dogmatic atheism?

194 12 minutes ago
Reply by Joan Denoo

"BoldIrishLad, you may be correct about intelligent people, as you stated: Humans can…"

Joan Denoo replied 3 hours ago to Why is suicide so prevalent among brilliant people?

6 1 hour ago
Reply by BoldIrishLad

"Tom, I hope you keep us informed on how your new democracy works out with people uns…"

Joan Denoo replied 3 hours ago to Dogmatic atheism?

194 12 minutes ago
Reply by Joan Denoo

" jay H, times do change. I can remember when it was legal for a man to beat his wife…"

Joan Denoo replied 7 hours ago to Do you agree with Dawkins on his views on pedophilia?

18 1 hour ago
Reply by Deidre

"In order to create link, type or copy and past something to which you want to link.…"

Joan Denoo replied 8 hours ago to Dogmatic atheism?

194 12 minutes ago
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I agree Dawkins made a statement about his own experience and did not address pedoph…"

Joan Denoo replied 8 hours ago to Do you agree with Dawkins on his views on pedophilia?

18 1 hour ago
Reply by Deidre

"Daniel, what you say is true and I have to agree with part of what you said. However…"

Joan Denoo replied 8 hours ago to Do you agree with Dawkins on his views on pedophilia?

18 1 hour ago
Reply by Deidre

"Deidre, you make a fair statement about Dawkins in relation to pedophilia. It would…"

18 1 hour ago
Reply by Deidre

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service