Rich Lane's Discussions (61)

Discussions Replied To (50) Replies Latest Activity

"If he's an a-hole, forget him.  If he's a decent guy in all other respects, go ahead…"

Rich Lane replied Mar 4, 2011 to Religious gym dude wants to FB friend me

12 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Nicole

"His religious views may not get much play, but he gets more than a brief mention, an…"

Rich Lane replied Jan 28, 2011 to Happy Birthday Thomas Paine (Jan. 29, 1737)

2 Jan 30, 2011
Reply by Hugh Kramer

"I neither know nor care if she is really an atheist or not.  What's obvious either w…"

Rich Lane replied Jan 3, 2011 to My response to the so-called "atheist" Cupp

8 Jan 10, 2011
Reply by Brandon Brewer

"I can't speak for what you've run into, but in my case it's normally genuine concern…"

Rich Lane replied Jan 3, 2011 to Some more responses to "I'll pray for you." from Eric Stone and Joe Zamecki

8 Jan 4, 2011
Reply by Goz

"My normal response to 99% of the times this occurs is "Okay.  Thanks."    I'm not go…"

Rich Lane replied Jan 2, 2011 to Some more responses to "I'll pray for you." from Eric Stone and Joe Zamecki

8 Jan 4, 2011
Reply by Goz

"I suspect that you are a psychologist not a psychiatric. Psychology is akin to butch…"

Rich Lane replied Nov 29, 2010 to Theists are mentally ill!

15 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by Sendero Rojo

"A few years ago, I saw a skating rink that had a sign out for a "Skate with Santa" n…"

Rich Lane replied Nov 25, 2010 to religious celebration I can get behind

6 Nov 30, 2010
Reply by Wiley Coyote

"If there is a god, then there is a god. What of it? It's like asking "What if I am t…"

Rich Lane replied Nov 20, 2010 to What if there is a god?

562 Mar 28, 2012
Reply by Nsajigwa sisi kwa sisi

"I'm an atheist of Irish decent in America. I'm not Catholic. I wasn't raised Catholi…"

Rich Lane replied Nov 12, 2010 to why do we need proselytizing advertisements like this on our site?

7 Apr 24, 2013
Reply by Debra Stevenson

"Like all the best Marvel Team-Ups, they fought at first because of a misunderstandin…"

Rich Lane replied Nov 6, 2010 to FSM and Spiderman in the comics section of paper?

6 Nov 11, 2010
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service