Justin Rawlings's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"However deplorable these actions are, they have the right to picket. At least the le…"

Justin Rawlings replied Mar 22, 2011 to Westoboro Going To Picket At Childrens Funeral

11 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by Emma Lennon

"To be honest, I like the idea of google popping up my name. It makes it easier to co…"

Justin Rawlings replied Mar 22, 2011 to Accidental coming out by snoopy google bots

36 Aug 2, 2011
Reply by treefireguy

"I remember trying to believe. Trying hard to be what everyone around me was. I even…"

Justin Rawlings replied Mar 22, 2011 to Has anyone else been an atheist as long as they remember?

145 Sep 19, 2012
Reply by Stormi C.

"I remember my dad saying: "All the atheists should be rounded up and put on an islan…"

Justin Rawlings replied Mar 22, 2011 to Amusing Responses You Got From People When You Came Out About Being An Atheist.

470 Mar 22, 2012
Reply by Rusty

"Cassville, Missouri."

Justin Rawlings replied Mar 29, 2010 to Atheists around the world! ASSEMBLE!

1061 Jul 20
Reply by Andrew Bradford Hoke

"I had a guy on an MMO tell me that he puts prayer and god before everything and ever…"

Justin Rawlings replied Feb 14, 2010 to What's the creepiest thing a theist has ever said to you?

466 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by Joseph Heston

"I love the pascal's wager argument. I have won over many fundies with destroying tha…"

Justin Rawlings replied Aug 10, 2008 to Does atheism ever bore you?

46 Feb 16, 2009
Reply by Jennifer W

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service